Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 04:58 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times

Advertisements

If this bribery is happening in the UK, I don't doubt that it's happening here too.

The Flu Vaccine Can Cause Death

In 2011, the co-founder of the Safe Schools Campaign, Mary Tocco, wrote that it is common knowledge that the flu vaccination has the potential to cause serious side effects including death:
They combine various flu virus strains based on an educated guess and then recommend the shot to everyone, including children and pregnant mothers. According to the CDC Vital Statistics Report 1999-2003, influenza death for children under the age of 5 skyrocketed as they began to implement the flu vaccine for the children. From 1999 to early 2002, death rates were declining from 25 down to 10 per year. Then, the latter half of 2002 the CDC mandated the flu vaccine for children and the death rate climbed from 25 deaths per year in 1999 to over 90 in 2002! Death is a pretty bad vaccine side effect! [5]
Given her evidence, I personally believe that it is far safer to catch the flu, than it is to risk a virtually untested vaccination concocted from an educated guess at what this year’s flu strain is going to be.

Conclusion

Nurses have always been thought of as natural born carers. To force them to have vaccinations by dangling a nice juicy carrot in front of them with a vaccine syringe on the end and saying that their patients will suffer if they do not have the vaccination is pure evil. This is nothing short of emotional blackmail.

Why should the government think that it is right to deny hospitals much-needed funds all year and then say that the money is only available if they vaccinate their staff with dangerous and unnecessary vaccines?

UK Government Bribes Hospitals to Vaccinate Staff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2013, 05:26 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,811,151 times
This is about the politics of forcing employees, not the health aspects.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:36 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
This is about the politics of forcing employees, not the health aspects.
Not sure if that's a moderator comment or a post, but... The NHS can set rules for the hospitals they fund, hospitals tend to be environments with high risk of exposure to cases of flu, and so they NHS issues a directive that hospital staff take precautions. Not sure what's to be up in arms about.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:51 PM

14,016 posts, read 20,900,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Not sure if that's a moderator comment or a post, but... The NHS can set rules for the hospitals they fund, hospitals tend to be environments with high risk of exposure to cases of flu, and so they NHS issues a directive that hospital staff take precautions. Not sure what's to be up in arms about.
The moderator was explaining why she moved this thread from the Health Forum to the Politics Forum, although I agree that wasn't entirely clear.

What's to up in arms about is clear if you read the OP, although I don't agree with the OP. He or she is up in arms because he or she doesn't believe in the safety of the flu vaccine. I think that concern is pure BS; no matter how many weirdos one quotes about how "dangerous" any vaccine is, what really counts is the scientific, evidence-based opinion of organizations like the CDC.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:52 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,500,472 times
The university / medical center where I work, has required flu shots (for those who work at that ENTIRE facility - teaching and admin buildings too!) for a few years now. You can opt out, but if you do, you have to wear a face mask daily during flu season.

Last year, the requirement even extended to outdoor workers - gardeners, facility maintenance, parking attendants, etc. Also, admin staff, and all are included - no matter.

IMO, I prefer not to have a flu shot. A question I have is, even if you do get a flu shot - can't you still be a carrier of a flu virus? (on your hands, etc)

Anyway, this place just makes it AS DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE to opt out.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:53 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
Eventually the government will force everyone to get a flu shot. Then they'll come up with another vaccine you don't need and force you to take it.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:59 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,460,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Eventually the government will force everyone to get a flu shot. Then they'll come up with another vaccine you don't need and force you to take it.
I'm in Texas, kids can't enroll in public school without a list of vaccinations. I'm sure it's the same in other states.

Old 09-21-2013, 08:03 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I'm in Texas, kids can't enroll in public school without a list of vaccinations. I'm sure it's the same in other states.
Yup, NJ is the worst. They require the most vaccines and they require flu shots for daycare. The first year they required it we had the second-largest flu outbreak in kids in the country.

Old 09-21-2013, 08:03 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Exclamation *

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper
The Flu Vaccine Can Cause Death
Indeed it can!!!

At the very least it compromises your immune system!!!!!!!!

Old 09-21-2013, 08:06 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,460,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
In 2011, the co-founder of the Safe Schools Campaign, Mary Tocco, wrote that it is common knowledge that the flu vaccination has the potential to cause serious side effects including death:[indent]They combine various flu virus strains based on an educated guess and then re
Tocco is an anti-vaccine advocate. None of her 5 kids have had any vaccines, she believes in "natural health care" and is a "dedicated Christian".
Mary Tocco's Bio | Independent Vaccine Researcher | ChildHoodShots.com

Biblical Reasons Not to Vaccinate - by Mary Tocco
http://www.childhoodshots.com/Biblic...inate-s/65.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies