Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2013, 05:45 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
i don't oppose it. who said i did?

i frankly don't think it's the most effective method of keeping people out of the country. i think you

(A) Actually have to have an immigration system that works, so people (yes, including Mexicans) can naturalize into the United States legally, regardless of education or skill.

and

(B) Actually enforce citizenship laws; actively deport people who are "illegal," especially at points where they interact with government (police, hospitals, schools, welfare)
Yeah not to sure about the first method, we need skilled labor, just wanting to coming is not enough...we have enough low skill or non educated persons in this nation, why the hell would we import more?

Love your 2nd choice.

Old 09-23-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Interesting, you seem to think conservatives don't have abortions either. Bet it would be a surprise to you when you realize that women who have abortions don't talk about it, especially the conservative women.
Did we every say that? if you support abortion you are more likey to get one, as their choice should be..if a liberal wants to wipe out their children, it is their choice and not my place to get in their way.

Old 09-23-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
Wha??? Right to happiness?? I did not get laid twice today. I am very unhappy. Govt owes me at least 3 times sex a day. I will demand it, and if the Govt does not provide, I will cry, what, discrimination, and vote for whoever ***** gives it to me.

Actually it is not very different to many other rights, not enumerated in the Bill of Rights, that Govt played God, and took upon itself to provide to people.

In America you have the right to the PURSUIT of happiness. It sounds like a trivial thing. But it is a night and day difference. It's just how vastly different liberal and conservatives mindsets are.

I gotta give it to you libs -- we conservatives really need to learn from you, on how to propagandize, spin, and agitate. Tell me, does it come natural, or you all go to some seminar where they teach you how to spin, generalize, misdirect, mislead, scare people off? You also are very fast learners on the subject of "lie" as well.

About emmigration -- you libs -- why don't we stop beating around the bush -- you care for no one. Why don't you come out and flatly say -- we want to turn them into a constituency, we'll give them freebies, we want to control them, and we want them to zombie and vote for us. Why can't you be honest? Isn't this what the entire immigration BS all about?
Democrats on Immigration-stacking the deck in their favor since 1965

Old 09-23-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
what is the value of diversity? the world is diverse and we have to live in it. yes, the pros do out weigh the cons.

whites in america have never had "their own" country. this nation belonged to the american indian.
You assume I was talking about America, what about Norway, or Sweden, or Germany, or Spain..

What is the value of diversity? is it worth the problems it causes?

Old 09-23-2013, 05:58 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Yeah not to sure about the first method, we need skilled labor, just wanting to coming is not enough...we have enough low skill or non educated persons in this nation, why the hell would we import more?...
Legal immigration most commonly originates from a marriage to a U.S. citizen, and does not screen those relatives based on their "skills" or educational level...

Quote:
...Love your 2nd choice.
Of course, but you also commented on this thread that you would "feel no pity" if certain cities in the United States had a nuclear attack on them:

Quote:
...And yes If a few liberal cities have a mushroom cloud above them....I would feel no pity..

Old 09-23-2013, 06:07 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Did we every say that? if you support abortion you are more likey to get one, as their choice should be..if a liberal wants to wipe out their children, it is their choice and not my place to get in their way.

many pro choice women would not get an abortion for themselves but do support choice.

Old 09-23-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Patton360 is clearly anti-racial diversity... His posts prove so... But I'm not as familiar with your posts. What I can tell is you're a pro 2nd amendment gun guy/nut... It seems the second amendment is the most important amendment to you.

So what is "pro unity" in your opinion?

It is one of the most, maybe the post important, but the 1st, 4th 8th Amendments are very important as well.

In a nutshell

All people exist
All people have the right to exist
All people have the right to exist as who they are (morally culturally, nationally ect)

Why should we be forced to (under political or social pressure and coercion) allow in peoples/cultures who do not have any interest in adopting it, and who have nothing but contempt for or outright hatred for it?

I don't value diversity, I value unity, unit of a common culture, belief, values.

why cant some culture exist by them selves? why can Germany be for the Germans, Russia for the Russians, Japan just for the Japanese people? Mexico just for the Mexicans?

the uniqueness of those nations, and its people are unique to that nation and those people and no one else. to take that away is theft and treason, at worst it is genocide..

what is genocide?

The deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group.
Genocide - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

why is it that if you stand against this passive version of it you are called "racist" "xenophobic" or some other name?

look at the word diversity, it has the word division in it..

enough of this moral relativism, all cultures are not the same, and do not have the same value..

case in point list of American inventions

Google

For god sakes we put a man on the moon and back,

All cultures, nations and races have the right to exist and exist as they are, they don't have the right to deny that to any other culture, nation, and race, we can all agree on most if not all of this..

Old 09-23-2013, 06:09 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
You assume I was talking about America, what about Norway, or Sweden, or Germany, or Spain..

What is the value of diversity? is it worth the problems it causes?
I don't live in norway, spain sweden or germany. do not know enough about their immigration policies to comment.

we obviously disagree, I think diversity is a good thing. getting to know a different culture and it's customs is a good thing.

Old 09-23-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
What is up with this crap about a whites only country? I am Irish and Swedish by heritage, that is more important to me than being white. Heck, I am White American which doesn't make whites more special than Black Americans, Asian Americans, Indian Americans, Mexican Americans, Spanish Americans, French Americans, etc.
tell that to them and they lobbying organization...

Old 09-23-2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
america is "our" house, so no one has to force their way in. with an attitude that whites are being overrun, there really isn't many places in the would you would be comfortable.
well we are...and its not comfortable...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies