Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2013, 01:52 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Ridiculous! He is not even a female. And that young to be a transgender? WTF. God is surely going to payback whoever abused him as a child. He makes no mistakes whatsoever. The Bible says he made us male and female.
The Bible? Is that the book with the talking donkey in it? I think God's decision to get rid of all the talking donkeys was a mistake, frankly. Think how cool that would be! Talking donkeys!

Old 09-22-2013, 01:59 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I told my oldest if he was gay I'd shoot him on the spot. He knows it and now dates girls.
Are you being serious?

It's hard to tell with your posts.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Like they have a deep seated problem..no other way.
Yes having a parent with views like yours would be a deep-seated problem for any gay, lesbian or transgender child.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:27 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Are you being serious?

It's hard to tell with your posts.
The boy dates girls and is still alive. He does still play with barbies and sneaks his pink underwear into the washer though. What should I do? Shoot him in the leg or let it go?? lol

Old 09-22-2013, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Yes having a parent with views like yours would be a deep-seated problem for any gay, lesbian or transgender child.
Parents are the key to survival. If your gay you don't eat in my house. End of story. If your a tranny then you can have soup. No bread though. And you have to eat it with a fork. That PC enough for ya??

Old 09-22-2013, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Ridiculous! He is not even a female. And that young to be a transgender? WTF. God is surely going to payback whoever abused him as a child. He makes no mistakes whatsoever. The Bible says he made us male and female.
Except for the one in 100 births of people whose bodies differ from standard male or female.
How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Old 09-22-2013, 02:34 AM

Well we should never doubt the stats from the "intersex society of north america" now should we. Based on an article from one Brown researcher that came up with estimates. lol

Old 09-22-2013, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Well we should never doubt the stats from the "intersex society of north america" now should we. Based on an article from one Brown researcher that came up with estimates. lol
"The basis for that article was an extensive review of the medical literature from 1955 to 1998 aimed at producing numeric estimates for the frequency of sex variations."
http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency

You do realize that intersex is different to transgender don't you? I was responding to the poster who claimed everyone was created male and female by his god. Clearly they aren't.

Are you doubting that some people are born intersexed?

Old 09-22-2013, 03:31 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
I have red hair. I've been called every name in the book from the time I was six year old and went to pre school. I don't buy your argument at all. Carrot top, red on the head like a dik on a dog, on and on. Why won't the media help the redheads of America? Now they are called "gingers". Gingers have no soul they say on and on. It's gdam hilarous. I have a 12yo kid with red hair too and he gets it all and we laugh about it all the time. I guess he could go to the principal and whine and cry and get a school assembly to stop hurting his feelings if he wanted. Point being it's all a friggen joke. Just deal with life. Whining, in this case, about being called a "tranny" or a "transexual"??? Who cares. Why would you? Why do people cry about stupid **** like this? It won't change anybody's mind. Folks minds are made up.

So somebody calling you "gay" instead of "lesbo" makes folks feel better even though you KNOW in the back of their minds you know they think your a flaming "*****" makes folks feel better? Cmon that is "mob" mentality. It makes no commons sense. Folks need to stop caring what others think. Get on with your OWN life dammit. Now I sound like Dr. Phil. LOL
Are you one of those people who feels that being bullied builds character? Cry about stupid ####? I wasn't aware I was crying about anything. That would be because I wasn't. I was trying to explain why it might bother some people.
I have a cleft palate. You want to compare taunts? I would have taken the red head jokes any day. The fact is that kids learn to be abusive from someone and that is normally their parents. Treating others with respect costs nothing and causes no harm.
I am not going to try and convince you that treating others with a little respect is the mature and acceptable thing to do. By this point in life you either get it or you dont.
Crying about what others think or what they say? Crying because the mob mentality is to treat them badly maybe. You say you are not into mob mentality and yet you have no problem using derogatory names. In fact you act as though it is perfectly acceptable to do so. That is mob mentality.
You see in the mob mentality where they know that they are protected by the police they all think it is acceptable to say what ever they want to someone. The second that person who they insulted reacts the mob tends to call the police,
The biggest cry babies I ever knew were bullies. The minute the little guy decks them it is the bully who runs to the teacher, or runs to get his friends to help him get even. Jocks are by far the biggest cry babies in school.
Bullies at work are no different. They know that most people won't settle their hash at work. No one wants to get fired. So they taunt normally in a group so they have the person singled out and out numbered. They are safe. They are also the first to rat if their victim does anything to them.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:58 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
I feel horrible for the actual females who lost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies