Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2013, 08:10 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
So you are telling me America can keep spending borrowed money forever?

I'm telling you gloom and doomer birthers, teabaggers, and dittoheads who whine endlessly about every tiny detail of America that you have options. You seem to be so upset about the direction America is taking that you're ready to do something. So secede, already. Just realize that you can't take your state with you when you go.

Lots of you recently developed a strong man-crush for Putin.

I hear Siberia has good hunting.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:13 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm telling you gloom and doomer birthers, teabaggers, and dittoheads who whine endlessly about every tiny detail of America that you have options. You seem to be so upset about the direction America is taking that you're ready to do something. So secede, already. Just realize that you can't take your state with you when you go.

Lots of you recently developed a strong man-crush for Putin.

I hear Siberia has good hunting.

Time left on the Obama clock too.
If the R party continues on the same path, well, the D's will just add four more years to it, LOL.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
No, we love this nation, its values, its culture, heritage, limited government and keeping the fruits of our labor..
It doesn't show on this forum. I see no love for this nation from most conservatives. None.

YOUR views are not necessarily the views of all Americans, do you understand that?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:15 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
yes gridlock is better then a rubber stamp congress..

This count has always worked on liberty, freedom, and the Constitution...not compromising of them..

Yes on certain issues on is right and on is very very wrong...the world is black and white, not grey..

Funny how they are pig headed because they refuse to give you want you want at the expend of others..

I guess you have no idea how gridlock hurts this country. You are so blinded by a black and white world which does not exist. Our world is gray like it should be, otherwise we would all be living in Stepford.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:16 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I wouldn't think of leaving. To begin with, we have a fine President of the United States, a man of great dignity and integrity, supreme intelligence, depth, and substance, a man who is articulate, and is not afraid to reach across the table to get things done. He holds the superior view in every category, is a vast improvement of anyone Republicans can cough up, and has been incredibly effective. It also incredible that he happens to be a black man, and a clear symbol for all the ignorant bigots on the Right that black people are an extraordinary people. The man has a beautiful family. He is a great father and husband, and a fine leader of the free world. His wife is more brilliant and qualified than any Republican. These are good times.

Of course, like always, we have to put up with the bigots of this society in the form of the hapless Conservative nitwits. Just a bunch of whining crybaby obstructionists, sucking on their pacifiers, humming the sour grapes blues because this great President is proving to be an enormous BENEFIT to this country. The implosion of the GOP is a welcome sight to not only the most enlightened people in this country, but the entire world.

You Pubs can stay and continue to get your arses kicked, or leave. Who cares? Your party is floundering mightily and this is enjoyable to witness.
leaving 4 men to die in a firefight makes him a fine president? calling for the illegal use of force on another nation without a declaration of war makes him a fine president? 5 years of a stagnate economy, and a train wreak of a health care plan..that makes him a fine president? wow I would hate to see awful..

Funny "supreme intelligence"...if he is so smart 5 years later where are all the jobs? what happen to the stimulus? why did he block the keystone pipeline?

Yes that is right we hate him, not on his actions, views, values, and ideologically but his skin color...one again a liberal playing the race card hoping to use fear and intimidation to silence everyone else..its not working, not ever again.

obstructionists? you mean like you guys one the keystone pipeline, or school vouchers, or secureing the border? or passing nation wise CCW reciprocity?

Funny how passing things the America people want is seen as evil yet standing in the way of bills and laws that would harm them is seen as obstructionists? I mean if you ideas are sooo good we dont have to pass them right no this very second, right? I mean that could stand up to being read by the American people for a few months...what the rush?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I guess you have no idea how gridlock hurts this country. You are so blinded by a black and white world which does not exist. Our world is gray like it should be, otherwise we would all be living in Stepford.
Ok how does it hurt this nation?

What wrong with Stepford?(beside it being on the east coast)

Old 09-24-2013, 08:17 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
yes gridlock is better then a rubber stamp congress..

This count has always worked on liberty, freedom, and the Constitution...not compromising of them..

Yes on certain issues on is right and on is very very wrong...the world is black and white, not grey..

Funny how they are pig headed because they refuse to give you want you want at the expend of others..nt of you even shades of grey.
And you once again prove why Cons are losing ground:
You believe there is nothing inbetween gridlock and rubber stamping.

You cry about having lost your rights, yet you have not lost any so who is asking for you to give them up?

You believe the world is black and white when all the colors are right in front of you, including different shades of grey.

No they are pig headed becuase they do not seem the least bit interested in sitting down with the Dems and getting something done for a change instead of proving once again why we lost our credit rating as a Nation is falling and why this Nation is having such a slow recovery.

Your attitude is Exatlly why this Nation is divided, want to solve it, try discussing issues instead of posting threads that do nothing more than attack those that do not agree with you on all the issues.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:18 PM

991 posts, read 1,110,243 times
Quote:
Why should everyone pay 5% the rich the poor and everyone in between..the 50% who pay nothing must have some skin in the game..
Just because someone doesn't have taxable income doesn't mean they don't have a job (or income). If a single of mother making minimum wage doesn't pay taxes (because of the EITC), it's not like she isn't working...the fallacy of the 50% who don't contribute (it's actually much less than that), is that they don't work. This is incorrect...they don't have enough taxable income against tax credits to pay taxes. But, it makes a good Repub talking point I guess..never mind the fact that they are contributing to the economy.

Most of the conservatives who scream about taxes know very little about the Federal tax system...get a clue first, then you can rant and rave.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It doesn't show on this forum. I see no love for this nation from most conservatives. None.

YOUR views are not necessarily the views of all Americans, do you understand that?
Should I care?

Old 09-24-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Sleuth View Post
Just because someone doesn't have taxable income doesn't mean they don't have a job (or income). If a single of mother making minimum wage doesn't pay taxes (because of the EITC), it's not like she isn't working...the fallacy of the 50% who don't contribute (it's actually much less than that), is that they don't work. This is incorrect...they don't have enough taxable income against tax credits to pay taxes. But, it makes a good Repub talking point I guess..never mind the fact that they are contributing to the economy.

Most of the conservatives who scream about taxes know very little about the Federal tax system...get a clue first, then you can rant and rave.
So you are saying they should pay nothing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies