Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 04:00 AM

19,021 posts, read 14,198,297 times

Advertisements

None of the happy clams will give a shell about being disarmed. They will just clam up and sink into their cozy warm mud, and hope to be ignored by the big bad...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2013, 06:16 AM

23,545 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Will you be dead when a psycho with a violent history puts a bullet through your head using a gun he had no problem getting? That's probably about 1,000 times more likely to happen
No, your local gang who is supported by your drug user pal, is who will likely kill you....not a psycho.

Your worries are misplaced, statistics will bear that out. Pick another worry with a reasonable probability.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:29 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I hope you take a back ground check for that and fail it.
I won't take a background check. A family member will hand it to me without the government or the police being any the wiser.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:34 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What the hell is the matter with you?
Damn!

why does his post stay on here but when I suggest someone is a waste of the time it took their parents to create them it gets deleted?

Old 09-28-2013, 07:31 AM

13,714 posts, read 31,169,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous9 View Post
you don't need a semi-automatic weapon. So yes, I hope the government does ban them and requires you to turn it in.

There would be a buy back program. The government will give you money for your semi-automatic weapon. If after four years you still have your semi-automatic weapon then you could be charged with possession of a banned weapon.
I am sure there are many things you don't need also. And just like the many millions of semi-automatic weapons owned legally in the US, your "things that you don't need" haven't harmed a soul. There is no reason to ban them and of course no reason to take them away.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:08 AM

709 posts, read 656,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Just as when they asked people to turn in their street sweepers as AOW I know many who lost them so to speak. I would not turn in my guns. I will hide them, and if all else fails I would dump them in the middle of boo town before I gave them up to the Gov. Sorry but that is how it is.
That's a good start, with one exception: if it's time to hide them, it's time to use them.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:02 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,165 times
What these people don't understand is there will be thousands of Lexington Greens with armed patriots ....our enemies foreign or domestic will pay a heavy price. "Don't Tread On Me"

Old 09-28-2013, 09:25 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,165 times
Reading thru these posts there are a few ignorant trolls that know nothing ...that t.v. show of people in Alaska they hunt using the very weapon that you and Joe "shotgun" Biden are crying about. Like kids souping up a bike or skate board AR-15 owners do the same thing to make it look awesome its no different than a .22 just more punch ...plus it looks A W E S O M E.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:31 AM

37,187 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
.....when the Obama We Know Besters arrive with their local LEO troops in YOUR town square (but decidedly squeanish about their given task) to pile all th M21 Carbines (the .30 M1 chambering: quite malicious for sure!) and you dad's Korean M1A or his or your Civ MksmnShip Program Garand, and your equally malicious semi-auto Bushmaster as used in that overly powerful (according to Peirs Morgan, the firearms expert who took to shooting one on TV and was staggered by it's power!) semi=auto AR rifle.

Will you finally stand up and tell 'em to get out of your Constitutionally protected township? Or will you bleet in unison and hand them all over while the local brainless lib-tard (the Liberal Disarmament Junkies!) media circus clowns gleefully record it all in video for re-distribution on "The News At 11;00 !!!", along with their glory hoot of...

"Now we will have no more mass shootings in America! Huzzah! From now on, jus owning such heinous firearms will be an automatic felony, with a mandatory 10 year sentence, yessiree!"

Your choice will be? (Note: All this is coming soon to a town near you!)
I suggest you dress in camo and pick them off with your sniper rifle before they march into town...

Old 09-28-2013, 09:34 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Remember, you can lose your guns in a tragic boating accident.

Show the jack-booted UN thugs who are coming to break down your door all your fishing gear, instead.

That'll do it.

Me?

Me and my guns will be OK.

I'll keep this in mine, instead of throwing my husbands old stuff away.. Thanks for the tip!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies