Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 12:50 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Wow... now that is reaching, isn't it?

It's incredible how similar they are! OMG, twins!

Maybe you've never actually seen Ann Coulter, and just hate her because the flock does.
I'm not going to judge urbanlife over their lifestyle preferences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 02:09 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Wow... now that is reaching, isn't it?

It's incredible how similar they are! OMG, twins!

Maybe you've never actually seen Ann Coulter, and just hate her because the flock does.
So you only gauge how evil someone is based on their looks? I wonder how evil you think Dick Cheney is.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:19 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Wingnuts hate Soros because he contributes large sums of money to charitable organizations that help other human beings, and also supports progressive causes and politicians.

Only makes me like the guy more. If it were not for forums like this I would have never heard of him.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:12 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Your a regular around here with clear democratic leanings so I figured you were just rushing to the defense of soros due to affiliation, which is why the OP was attacking him in the first place.
Wrong. I do not have "democratic leanings" whatsoever. I have stated time and time again that I am an Independent Moderate and don't fall under the "liberal" or "conservative" dichotomy that you so wish to put me into. And as I've said, I have no idea who Soros is or what he does.

Quote:
As for your love is in the eye of the beholder comment, I guess love comes with a pre-nup?
That doesn't take anything away from the statement. Thanks for agreeing.

Quote:
This whole forum is about politics and it's ROUTINE around here for people to line up on sides in lock-step with political ideology.

You're telling me you have never heard of George Soros? How about the Koch brothers?
I don't know who they are or what they do. My time is spent learning how to make video games and interning at a video game company. Besides, I don't care enough to go out of my way and research who these people are.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:14 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
What? No I'm not. I have no idea who this Soros is. I'm just noting on the subject, good grief.

Is everything dictated and defined purely by political leanings with you?

As I said, love is in the eye of the beholder.
Right, I'm sure his billions have nothing to do with her adoration for this creep.

Old 09-25-2013, 04:06 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Right, I'm sure his billions have nothing to do with her adoration for this creep.
Probably the same reason Hugh Hefner keeps marrying 24 yr olds...because he is filthy rich and can.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Who are you to say anything about it?

I don't know anything about Soros, but really let them be. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Old 09-25-2013, 07:22 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times
I hope she is a black widow..

Old 09-25-2013, 07:29 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Love is in the eye of the beholder.

You, me, nor anyone else has any right to pass judgment on the love between a couple - no matter how we may view it.
I will call Soros evil. I have no idea who the woman is, and I don't care.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:47 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:

[/b]Ever wondered what sleeping with the devil really meant?[/i]

"No, I definitely don't wonder. I know."

-- Nancy Pelosi's husband
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies