Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 11:33 AM

150 posts, read 92,757 times

Advertisements

Golden Dawn MP : "It's the beginning of their end" - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2013, 11:53 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFinest View Post
Nationalist not Fascist...learn the difference. Greece for Greeks! I support Golden Dawn!
Doesn't surprise me. I would think that all right wing extremists support a hate group like this. They do here in the US so why wouldn't they in Greece?

Old 09-29-2013, 11:58 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Doesn't surprise me. I would think that all right wing extremists support a hate group like this. They do here in the US so why wouldn't they in Greece?
But it's the leftists who are essentially creating such groups by destroying the economy and bringing in millions of foreigners to replace the people of that country.

If the leftists in power would only fix the economy and get jobs for the Greek people, none of this would happen, this new group would have no power.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:02 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,905,875 times
Quote:
Another dictator in the making...
My butt. When a political party gets caught red handed ordering the murder of opposition figures then they're criminals and they belong in jail and that's what the neo-Nazis of the Golden Dawn Party did. Period. End of story.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:09 PM

BTW the neo-Nazi party leader had three illegal guns in his house plus the police have witnesses who say both he and other party leaders (the ones who also got arrested) directly ordered the murder of the young man who was an anti-fascist. You have illegal guns, murder, and neo-Nazi leaders directly ordering the murder of their political opponents. Hell, yes, they belong in jail.

BTW the Greek government isn't outlawing the neo-Nazi party and instead is just arresting those who were directly involved in ordering murder as well as those who were caught red handed with illegal guns.

Greek police arrest leader, lawmakers of far-right Golden Dawn | Reuters

Quote:
Late in the evening, the detainees were taken under high security to the prosecutors' office and charged officially on evidence linking the party with a string of attacks, including the stabbing of the rapper on September 17 and the killing of an immigrant earlier this year, court officials told Reuters.
The neo-Nazis are being arrested for being involved in and directly ordering two murders. Our local neo-Nazi supporters can try to spin this any way they want but murder is murder and it is right that these thugs be put on trial for their crimes.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Yep its hateful to give food to Greeks. Your hate shines through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
My butt. When a political party gets caught red handed ordering the murder of opposition figures then they're criminals and they belong in jail and that's what the neo-Nazis of the Golden Dawn Party did. Period. End of story.
You do realize even the idiots in the press finally got the story correct? It was a fight over a soccer game...not some conspiracy thought up in your brain...however hilarious.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:24 PM

Checking flights to Greece right now...just in case the civil war breaks out...time to fight.

Oh and this is new.

Golden Dawn leader to respond to charges in Athens on Tuesday | euronews, world news

Old 09-29-2013, 12:32 PM

New attempt at “Anti-Racism” law will try to ban food distrubution to Greeks only! | xaameriki -

Racist commie government wants to ban Greeks giving food to Greeks...genocide at its best coming...its the goal of communists worldwide.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
You do realize even the idiots in the press finally got the story correct? It was a fight over a soccer game...not some conspiracy thought up in your brain...however hilarious.
Funny. The BBC reports that the Greek Police claim to have eye witnesses that the neo-Nazis arrested directly ordered both murders and that the evidence will be presented at trial. So let's see... Who am I going to trust? A well respected source of honest journalism like the BBC or... A self confessed neo-Nazi poster known for lying on this website? Decisions, decisions.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies