Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 05:43 PM

1,963 posts, read 1,822,015 times

Advertisements

You republicans sure do pine for a charismatic autocrat, all the while writing off half the country for electing Obama.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:46 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFinest View Post
Don't want you to embrace anything..but the people should have the right to own and carry weapons where they like. Canada has taken a good step in that direction. That's what's so sad. Putin a former KGB member is more of a president than the marxist in the white house...he is more honest,has more pride and has more of a backbone than Obama ever will.
What, exactly, do you mean by that?
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Old 09-29-2013, 05:55 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,397,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I can understand the right's over-the-top admiration for Reagan, but this love-lust for Putin is just plain creepy.
Yet tonight, all over America, RWNJ's will go to bed and dream about a bare-chested Putin wearing nothing but leather chaps, spanking them.

Old 09-29-2013, 06:08 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default Nonsense

Quote:
If Berlusconi were gay he would never be on trial ? Putin ? RT News

The man is honest and blunt!Complete opposite of Obama.

Love some of these things he says.
“Europeans are dying out. Don't you understand that? And same-sex marriages don't produce children. Do you want to survive by drawing migrants? But society cannot adapt so many migrants. Your choice in many countries is the way it is: recognition of same-sex marriage, adoption, etc. But let us make our own choice the way we see it for our country,” Putin said.
Putin is a significant DOWNGRADE from our current President. President Obama is exceptional and infinitely more articulate.

I can't possibly begin to understand your rationale for why you believe what you believe, and don't care to try. Pure nonsense.

Old 09-29-2013, 06:12 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Same sex marriages may not produce children, but they sure as hell take care of a lot of unwanted children, through adoption, instead of those kids growing up in an orphanage. Hmmm...I wonder what it's like to be a child in a Russian orphanage.................................................. .......
I would 100x much rather be reared in the nation's worst ghetto by a loving mother than be in a child's gulag in Russia.

Old 09-29-2013, 06:40 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:

“Europeans are dying out. Don't you understand that? And same-sex marriages don't produce children. Do you want to survive by drawing migrants? But society cannot adapt so many migrants. Your choice in many countries is the way it is: recognition of same-sex marriage, adoption, etc. But let us make our own choice the way we see it for our country,” Putin said.
He sounds like a bureaucrat to me.
What person in his or her right mind would care more about possibly needing a to increase population with a few more immigrants than their own goals they have for their family?

Last edited by Clintone; 09-29-2013 at 06:55 PM..

Old 09-29-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:

Way to argue like a bureaucrat Putin

What type of minds is that motivating too? Are they thinking something like, "Screw my family. I'm worried about future immigration problems. Let's have 22 kids."

What type of sad thoughts and meaningless existence do those people have over in Russia

Old 09-29-2013, 07:20 PM

150 posts, read 92,741 times
Having lots of kids is great...Europeans are dying off Muslims and other non Europeans are filling the void that needs to end. I am pretty sure Putin has offered mothers who have numerous kids incentives which is a great thing. Russia's campaign to increase its birthrate.
yes 9600$ for having a 2nd kid. Hell my wife would probably have 3 more for that much!Putin is a great Nationalist leader.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:21 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Let me get this right, the far right now wishes the US was more like Russia? Wow, you guys have really gone off the deep end. Next thing you guys are gonna be saying is "maybe Hitler was on to something."
Eh, autocratic, bigoted, anti-freedom, highly corrupt. Sounds like exactly what they want. Their ideas are unpopular, so best that the public doesn't get a say, or if they do, it's designed to give the desired outcome no matter how the population actually feels.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Having lots of kids is great...Europeans are dying off Muslims and other non Europeans are filling the void that needs to end. I am pretty sure Putin has offered mothers who have numerous kids incentives which is a great thing. Russia's campaign to increase its birthrate.
yes 9600$ for having a 2nd kid. Hell my wife would probably have 3 more for that much!Putin is a great Nationalist leader.
I think you're nuts.

If you want to have kids, great, but why care if Europeans are dying off? They're not my people so much. I'm Caucasian with nearly entirely Caucasian ancestry (okay...also am 1/16th Blackfoot). My family are my only 100%people...with members of the U.S. also being kinda my people, and members of humanity being kinda my people still, but less so.

Our descendants aren't my people either so much...they're like other members of humanity around the world, just kinda my people.

I don't care if one race goes extinct, so long as it goes peacefully and there are some other humans somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies