Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 12:31 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
of course they will, and they will always be laughed at and mocked by 99% of the population.
Except that's a false statement and a logical fallacy.

Please argue more with fallacies. Your credibility is being flushed down the drain more and more with each one.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:43 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Sorry but the P&OC isn't just limited to US politics, although it nets the biggest number of topics.

Then again, what does this have to do with the topic at hand? Why are you against Americans getting married?
I'm not at all. if homosexuals need a state issued license to confirm who they bang and to steal money, so be it. my point is that 2 men can't make a baby. 2 women can't make a baby.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-29-2013 at 01:22 PM..

Old 09-29-2013, 12:48 PM

Quote:
I'm not at all.
Keep telling yourself that.

Quote:
if homos need a state issued license to confirm who they bang and to steal money, so be it.
What is it with you and how people have sex? What does sex have to do with marriage and how are they stealing money? You really need to address this points you bring up and explain these.

Quote:
my point is that 2 men can't make a baby. 2 women can't make a baby.
No one is arguing the contrary; however, you've have yet to address what making babies have to do with marriage. Are you claiming that procreation is a requirement for being married?

Old 09-29-2013, 12:49 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yep. Just like the Romans did when they became a degenerate society.

Much like the US.
If degenerate society were the cause of a civilization's downfall, the entirety of Europe would still be in the Stone Age.

Historically, the cause for Rome's fall was their vast overreach of resources and their attempt to spread their authority beyond their means. In that aspect, the U.S. is treading perilously close to a similar path.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:50 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Fascinating but no man and man.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:51 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Keep telling yourself that.

What is it with you and how people have sex? What does sex have to do with marriage and how are they stealing money? You really need to address this points you bring up and explain these.

No one is arguing the contrary; however, you've have yet to address what making babies have to do with marriage. Are you claiming that procreation is a requirement for being married?
gays marry for financial reasons, and nothing else.

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
fake family. you can like it, or you can hate it. it's fake.
False, but your outrage is fake.

Quote:
fake family. you can like it, or you can hate it. it's fake.
What about it is fake? How is it fake? Who decides it's fake? What's to be done with this fake family you speak of?

Who are you to even make such a claim against another wholly existing in our reality family?

Old 09-29-2013, 12:52 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashaly View Post
It is very sickening, silly, idiotic and horrible how our nation has turned into the past few years by even allowing gays to marry!
Marriage has always been between man and woman throughout history! Gay marriage and family are unhealthy and unAmerican to our children.
I don't want my child to learn anything about homosexuality or gay marriage being shoveled down in their throat by liberal media, teachers and politicians!!

I don't believe in death sentence for gays like in Islamic countries but they should NOT be allowed to marry or adopt children. I feel bad for the kids being raised in a non-traditional and sickening way. Can you imagine being raised by 2 dad's or 2 mom's?!

PS... I'm an atheist. No, I don't hate gays
Any toddler knows man belongs with a woman. Anything else is silly.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
gays marry for financial reasons, and nothing else.
So then what do you call Hugh Hefner marrying those 24 year olds off and on? You're telling me that they're marrying him out of love and not financial reasons?

Your statement is incorrect. I know several homosexual married couples who have married for every reason OTHER THAN financials. Love was a pretty big factor in it all, but I guess you knew that already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies