Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 11:28 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times

Advertisements

Gunmen kill at least 40 in attack on Nigerian college - World News=

the religion of peace strikes again..

if you live in the middle east, Africa its good to have a Quran readily available just in case the crap hits that fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2013, 12:23 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Sad --- but Obama isn't going to want to wage any war over these innocents being slaughtered. Only those belonging to the Muslim brotherhood and Al Queda get his concern.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:32 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Sad --- but Obama isn't going to want to wage any war over these innocents being slaughtered. Only those belonging to the Muslim brotherhood and Al Queda get his concern.
What's sad is America got duped into fighting a needless war to bring a better life to a Muslim country. A war that's been of NO benefit to the US.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What's sad is America got duped into fighting a needless war to bring a better life to a Muslim country. A war that's been of NO benefit to the US.
True. We should help the good African people defend themselves if we want to actually help someone.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:40 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,586 times
Quote:
Maybe 42,161 will be better.

Old 09-29-2013, 02:15 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
So now you want the US to go to war in Africa now? When will the right's war mongering ever stop?

Old 09-29-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So now you want the US to go to war in Africa now? When will the right's war mongering ever stop?
No -- but you really have to wonder why the dead silence from Obama when it comes to these atrocities -- apparently he cares only about Islamic Syrian rebels, nothing about innocent victims.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:02 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post

if you live in the middle east, Africa its good to have a Quran readily available just in case the crap hits that fans.
Nation of peace strikes again, killing 6.

Since every Muslim is guilty for the crimes of a few, we should be guilty of what our leaders do. We at least voted them into office in a majority, while I don't think anyone had a say in what those extremists did.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:09 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post

There's just nothing like spreading your religion through terrorism. I just don't get this.

My heart and prayers go out to the families if the victims.

May those who did this rot in the deepest parts of hell. I'm not a believer in hell but things like me hope there is one.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:12 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,540,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Nation of peace strikes again, killing 6.

Since every Muslim is guilty for the crimes of a few, we should be guilty of what our leaders do. We at least voted them into office in a majority, while I don't think anyone had a say in what those extremists did.
What are muslims doing to stop this? As fellow muslims they have more chance of stopping the violence than we do. We are infidels whose lives have no value to them. When will muslims stand united against violence against us? It's not that we blame them. It's what they are not doing that is bothersome. They say "I didn't do it, don't blame me" yet they do nothing to try and stop it as if they have no religious obligation to stop violence in the name of their religion. When will islam denounce the violence? I would love to have a dozen strong muslim leaders proclaiming that the koran does not condone violence. I would love to see the muslim religion make a declaration that the passages in the koran that call for them to lie in wait and kill us are no longer part of their religion. The problem is those verses are there and they do not denounce them. They ignore them. Well, some of them ignore them. Others don't and go on shooting sprees.

Last edited by Ivorytickler; 09-29-2013 at 03:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies