Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2013, 05:12 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,101,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-demon bikers - U.S. News

I would have done the mad max on these freakin looser bikers..
I seriously doubt it. You probably would have just tried to get away just like he did...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2013, 05:15 PM

2,908 posts, read 3,856,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That rider was an a-hole and at fault, unsafe lane change. Doesn't give the driver the right (legal or moral) to ram through a crowd with his vehicle.
No, he should have stopped right then and there and gotten the crap kicked out of him and his family.
How dare he try to get his family out of danger.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:31 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,598,012 times
Quote:
Mom of West Side Highway biker:

did she ignore the vid evidence.. he stopped and the thugs thrashed his vehicle and slashed his tires.. he should have run over more of those thugs in the end,, like the poster said in the above post.. jam the rig in reverse...
A mother's remorse for a stupid mistake from her son. He could have easily moved OUT OF THE WAY, but instead he CHOSE to be a BULLY, and got what he DESERVED.

Maybe the kid will learn his lesson and stop being a grievance to his mother.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:44 PM

5,636 posts, read 5,051,823 times
In the news clip, the brother of the injured man claims (paraphrasing here): "Maybe the bikers were wrong but that doesn't justify what he did to my brother." Hello? That absolutely justifies what was done to his brother. His brother was obviously stopped in front of the SUV and actively involved in the altercation, even if just to stop there and prevent the 5000+# SUV from moving using his 100# bike and fat @ss! Given that, I can't say I want the man to die. I want this "biker" to live for a long time with his injuries as an example of what such behavior can bring.

His mother's act on camera is disgusting.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:04 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,870,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Right, so we should have shootouts in the streets. Gun Nut brilliance strikes again. Seriously, how many dozen of you nuts are there on this forum alone? It's scary how many of you have guns on the brain.

The drivers best weapon was his moving car..he should have never gotten off the highway. He's not at fault in any way for this incident, but it wasn't smart for him to stop..he could have stayed on that road and not hit any lights for a longer period..at some point he probably would have been spotted by an NYPD cruiser. Once he ran over that first bike, you have to assume they are going to look to seriously injure or kill you, so if you have to start running them off the road until they back off if you have to.
We are very likely to have what you call gun nut violence shortly since the PC wacko tards are inept and no longer to the police enforce much of the day to day BS the PC allow.

While i was WRONG about the cause of this scene I have been corrected and if a bunch of ghetto riders should ever pull this stunt on me and mine there will be guns blazing as well as what ever else i need to do to survive and calling the cops won't be any part of it.

The cops got both of their 2 chances and failed 2 for 2. No more cop chances from me forever.

The minute i see any kind of weapons clubs rocks, sticks of knives whom ever will be looking at the wrong end of my guns.

Cops are never fast enough, unless you hope they will mop up any blood, and you will find they don't do that either.

These ghetto thugs are a direct cause to the PC.... You created them.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:04 PM

24,342 posts, read 22,900,292 times
They were a pack of animals, at least the ones who attacked the driver. And if you hang with animals, you have to be ready to have your own character questioned.
They had an assortment of bikes, some racing bikes, some low end. I wonder how many were stolen or illegally operated? How many accidents have those losers caused or how many times have they damaged cars that got in their way?
I think the claims of serious spinal injury and coma may be bogus and a play for sympathy or to scam donations.
I think the SUV driver should absolutely not be charged and they should criminally charge as many of those human garbage bikers as they can identify. And hopefully the next guy they terrorize does some fancy maneuvering and sends them into a road rash roll or concrete median face plant and they get run over by a semi. Or they cross a Bernard Goetz and he takes them from a bike to a hearse.
Take note, NYC. The people need LTC/CCP. Idiotic Bloomberg types need to get a clue.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:07 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,474,646 times
Quote:
Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-demon bikers - U.S. News

I would have done the mad max on these freakin looser bikers..
Good.

SUV drivers daily endanger the lives of motorcyclists, other drivers, and pedestrians. They think they are invulnerable behind all that metal and think they have a license to be irresponsible.

I'm glad this driver got what was coming to him. It's just a shame he couldn't have been pulled over by the cops before the bikers had to take matters into their own hands.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:14 PM

1,302 posts, read 2,933,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Good.

SUV drivers daily endanger the lives of motorcyclists, other drivers, and pedestrians. They think they are invulnerable behind all that metal and think they have a license to be irresponsible.

I'm glad this driver got what was coming to him. It's just a shame he couldn't have been pulled over by the cops before the bikers had to take matters into their own hands.
Did you even read any of the stories published?

Old 10-01-2013, 06:26 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,215,340 times
Quote:
so you would have sat there and let them beat the crap out of you while you are waiting for the law to show up.???
Never said that. I said I wouldn't take the law into my own hands and instead I would focus on ensuring the safety of my family. Why is this so hard to understand?

Quote:
not to smart.. the guy did stop and they preceded to bash his vehicle and slash his tires!!! once the knives came into the picture is when my foot would be mashing gas...
You're talking in hypotheticals and as I earlier stated I don't operate with those because in a real world situation when push comes to shove all aforementioned thought goes right out the window.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:27 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,215,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
They started calling 911 from the start....as usual, the police were late to the party.
As is the per usual unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies