Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2013, 09:07 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,159 times

Advertisements

Perhaps someone can bash in the side of the DA's window of his car. Betcha they'll be charges pressed immediately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 09:39 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
I've ridden motorcycles constantly every year of my adulthood for over 50 years now and while haivng ridden WITH many gangs over the years during special events I have never joined one nor wanted to.

Here's the difference between the traditional outlaw biker gangs and these rice-rocket zzzhats;

The real biker gang members are subject to the rules of the gang and as such; if one of their members performs a stupid act bringing undue attention onto the gang by authorities he get's his azz molded around a parking meter for his reward.

Police expend much resource keeping biker gangs under surveilance to the extent that as soon as a group ride forms up and get's underway, radio calls ratchet up tenfold on police bandwidth. Biker gangs know that they will be scrutinized very dilligently while riding anywhere in numbers so all members become very wary of acting stupidly or spontaneously. They gain experience over time of learning how to handle the adrenaline of the mob factor and maintain control over their own actions with more discipline.

These rice-rocket mosh mobs have no such experience with behaving in a restrained manner over any period of actual formed membership as they have no such structured rules of assembly they merely chat with each other on social network sites then when they get together it's every man for himself in acting out ie: "watch me shake this cager (slang for car occupant) up".

They are secure in the knowledge that they can form a mob fest in mere minutes and disperse just as quickly because they have no structure of assembly merely join the throng and cut out when you run out of patience, fuel, or adrenaline.

The worst kinds of mobs are those that have no leader or rules of engagement.

Sorry to say, but the biker that cut in front of the SUV should have his azz handed to him by a group of his confere's with the admonishment: "you started that whole fracas and got a bunch of folks hurt because of your stupid-azz play of playing 'Don Quixote' with a 5000lb vehicle".

Old 10-02-2013, 09:53 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
I hope that biker signed up for Obamacare... probably not.

Old 10-02-2013, 11:38 AM

1,302 posts, read 2,948,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Sounds like the driver of the range rover needed some more ass whooping. He started it. Don't drive like an ass and maybe no one would bother you. As far as the gun comment, I carry also and can shoot a driver in a car with a gun just as easy.
I think you should watch the video again. The SUV driver wasn't the one driving like an ass.

Old 10-02-2013, 11:46 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
NYC is descending into lawlessness so the guy that beat the SUV driver won't be prosecuted.

DA won’t charge bike assault thug in SUV beating | New York Post

justice at work

I do wonder what all those thug bags are going to do to the guy that posted the vid of all the thug bags breaking the law.??

Old 10-02-2013, 12:04 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
The lifespan of a biker is significantly shorter in Grand Theft Auto V due to this incident.

Old 10-02-2013, 12:07 PM

545 posts, read 451,774 times
The group belongs in jail.

Last edited by macpherson; 10-02-2013 at 01:08 PM..

Old 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Funny how the police chief still claims that he has no idea what happened aand that they're still investigating the incident, but all of you know EXACTLY what happened.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:02 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Funny how the police chief still claims that he has no idea what happened aand that they're still investigating the incident, but all of you know EXACTLY what happened.

we all saw the vid that the punk azz scum bag biker posted!!! guess the po chief saw a different video

Old 10-02-2013, 01:04 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
I think you should watch the video again. The SUV driver wasn't the one driving like an ass.
That is an incorrect conclusion, since the video does not show the incident in its entirety.

The SUV driver was wrong to be driving in the center lane in the first place....should have been in the extreme right lane, unless he was passing another vehicle.

Inconclusively....

Mircea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies