Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 06:58 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So, I run into that all the time, means the mods are killing or editing the thread, try again later if it is still there. You managed to post what I am replying to and I can assure you the mods do not read your post before it is posted so it was either a site issue or pilot error.
It happened three times.

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Look it up , the chip will be implanted on every obamacare patient recipient ,and will also include your bank account access as well. It's not speculation ,it's law.
I consider this the mark of the beast the bible warned about in revelations. If it is not it is the fore runner to it one way or another. this is just my opinion.
Uh oh another Obamaspiracy for conservatives.

conservatives continue to drift further and further away from reality.

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
If you don't care why be snotty about it.
If you don't bother to look it up on line in front of you ,fine, I was giving my opinion. flame away but intelligently.

How can one respond intelligently when the entire premise of the thread is nonsense?

You need to leave your thin skin at home when posting stuff like this on C-D.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:03 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Look it up , the chip will be implanted on every obamacare patient recipient ,and will also include your bank account access as well. It's not speculation ,it's law.
I consider this the mark of the beast the bible warned about in revelations. If it is not it is the fore runner to it one way or another. this is just my opinion.
Will patients have the choice of where it's to be implanted? I already know where I'd want mine.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:03 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Uh oh another Obamaspiracy for conservatives.

conservatives continue to drift further and further away from reality.
I never saw that more clearly when yesterday C-D conservatives were threatening dropping their private healthcare insurance so that they can file law suits against the federal government for assessing penalties.

Others claimed they were dropping their private healthcare insurance daring "Obama" to fine them.

Absoulutely mind-boggling.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I never saw that more clearly when yesterday C-D conservatives were threatening dropping their private healthcare insurance so that they can file law suits against the federal government for assessing penalties.

Others claimed they were dropping their private healthcare insurance daring "Obama" to fine them.

It's kinda sad ~ watching the Republican party fall apart right before our eyes. When they rid themselves of the lunatic fringe - they will have my respect once more.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post

They are insane. Look, the election and re-election of President Obama is an existential crisis for conservatives. They really are lost at this point in the sense of policy/politics.

I remember when President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, and going to work and the anger being expressed, like he doesn't deserve it, which I could agree with, but damn why are you so angry dude?

Then the cheers when the city of Chicago(I live and work about 25-30miles from Chicago)didn't get the Olympics was visceral and I understood it to be they viewed it as a loss for the President and were happy and both of those incidents occurred when he had been President a very, very short period of time.

I knew then, he has driven many conservatives out of their minds with irrational hatred and fear, and anger.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's kinda sad ~ watching the Republican party fall apart right before our eyes. When they rid themselves of the lunatic fringe - they will have my respect once more.
I agree, the Republican party really has a great history in this nation and what the Republicans did to end slavery and to empower black southerners right after the civil war is amazing.

But these conservatives... They are irrational, hateful, etc.

Look I get that they were going to be opposed to President Obama, but they have gone insane with it.
All of these conspiracy theories, turning their back on compromise, turning their back on their own policies that they supported for years.

And just the anger, listen to some of these conservative elected officials, listen to conservatives on the radio, read conservatives on the web, and they are p/oed and have been p/oed for 4 plus years now.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:14 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
Here's the real info:

Claim: Health care legislation requires that U.S. residents be implanted with RFID microchips.

FALSE

snopes.com: Obamacare Requires Microchip Implantation?

Speaking of bank accounts, the financial markets continue to bleed red since Cruz made his speech. Good luck with your 401 Ks and other investments...... it's on your dime.
RFID is all over the place, however, DNA seems to be where things are heading. Image kinda sums it up.
PROGNOSIS II: HSBC - your dna will be your data

Old 10-01-2013, 07:15 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
They are insane. Look, the election and re-election of President Obama is an existential crisis for conservatives. They really are lost at this point in the sense of policy/politics.

I remember when President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, and going to work and the anger being expressed, like he doesn't deserve it, which I could agree with, but damn why are you so angry dude?

Then the cheers when the city of Chicago(I live and work about 25-30miles from Chicago)didn't get the Olympics was visceral and I understood it to be they viewed it as a loss for the President and were happy and both of those incidents occurred when he had been President a very, very short period of time.

I knew then, he has driven many conservatives out of their minds with irrational hatred and fear, and anger.
Yeah, it reminds me of when Bush was in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies