Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 11:25 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times

Advertisements

Liberal or conservative, actors should act and keep their mouths shut... Nobody really cares what they think. They live in a world of make believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 11:35 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,504,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Liberal or conservative, actors should act and keep their mouths shut... Nobody really cares what they think. They live in a world of make believe.
Yea! Fu^k freedom of speech!

Old 10-02-2013, 11:39 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Yea! Fu^k freedom of speech!
My nomination for stupid post of the month..

Old 10-03-2013, 12:39 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Link: Hollywood Celebrity Turns To Republican Party After Disgust With California Democrats, and His Reasoning is Great | Independent Journal Review

Good news. Schneider also says he doesn't believe Democrats have the best interests of parents and children at heart when it comes to raising your kids. He's right.

I've looked at about half a dozen news reports on this (the link was to a video that I can't get to play...sorry) and can't see anything about raising kids or whatnot. I've seen it mentioned that he hasn't made a movie in 7 years because CA isn't competitive and that he's having a hard time getting his vitamin business going because regulations.

I can't find any printed version of whatever the video says. But I don't really care. He can be a Republican or an Independent or whatever he likes. I'm curious why he though he had to publicize his decision though. Publicity perhaps?

Old 10-03-2013, 01:57 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
I thought the general sentiment on this board from Conservatives was, 'who cares about what the celebrities say or do?'
It's "who cares what the hypocritical Hollywood wealthy say"

Both sides should discount what the extremists on either side say, shouldn't they?

Do you know how rare it is for a Hollywood insider to do a 180° turn towards rational thinking? He's an SNL alumni, and that's even more rare. He and Victoria Jackson are the only ones I can think of. Look what Hollywood did to her for becoming a vocal conservative.

Old 10-03-2013, 06:09 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Schneider mentioned he hadn't done a movie in 7 years. I guess when you are through with acting you join the Tea Party Celebrity circuit. I think a great Tea Party tour could be Rob Schneider, Victoria Jackson (also from snl) Ted Nugent and the star of the tour Sarah Palin.
Featured "star" in several more years will be Rafael Cruz, who will resign his senate seat to join the road show.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:16 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,459,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The GOP is still on the wrong side of every argument and currently in a free fall. What Schneider does is of no importance.
are you sick?? you are such a clueless liberal

Old 10-04-2013, 12:19 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
It's "who cares what the hypocritical Hollywood wealthy say"

Both sides should discount what the extremists on either side say, shouldn't they?

Do you know how rare it is for a Hollywood insider to do a 180° turn towards rational thinking? He's an SNL alumni, and that's even more rare. He and Victoria Jackson are the only ones I can think of. Look what Hollywood did to her for becoming a vocal conservative.
Did you just put "rational thinking" and "Victoria Jackson" in the same paragraph? I am amused.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:02 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Rob Schneider is... the carrot! Rated PG-13.

De derp de derp de teedily derp de derp de dumb.

Rob Schneider....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies