Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 08:39 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times

Advertisements

I was going by these posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Credible link, please (and, no, Alex Jones doesn't qualify as "credible").
Quote:
I was unaware that she was shot and killed after she got out of her car.

Could you please post a credible link to back that up?
Quote:
Then you shouldn't have any problem finding it and providing a link.

You said it; please provide proof that that is how it happened, because if it is, I might be changing my opinion.
Quote:
Link..........please.
[quote=Cinebar;31680938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
I don't have to prove anything to you; continue to believe whatever you wish. I know what I saw and I'm sure millions of people who watched the program heard and saw the same thing that I did.[/quote]

But YOU are the only one I've heard/read it from!!!!

Please prove that what you say happened really did happen.
Quote:
Have you seen that report?

If so, then you must have a link to it.

Thanks.
I wanted to find the information myself, and did find it. You asked for credible sources, not Alex Jones, I have no idea if you think Fox is credible or not, but it is not an Alex Jones type conspiracy theory report. I did not make the claim, I simply found a source that proved what CityGirl had been saying, that she did, indeed, see that information.

Quote:
Nope.

Not at all.

Go back and see what I said yesterday.

Seriously, if I were to take at face value something that was reported yesterday after my having said that I was going to wait until things settled down, wouldn't THAT be moving the goal posts?

Do you want me to find the post where I stated that I wasn't going to believe much, if anything, that was reported early on?
If you want more up to date after that, then you should find it. You asked for Citygirl to prove, with a link, that she saw that information. She didn't want to, so I did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2013, 08:45 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

If you want more up to date after that, then you should find it. You asked for Citygirl to prove, with a link, that she saw that information. She didn't want to, so I did.
If I find more recent credible information that the young woman was shot after she got out of her car, then I will have to re-evaluate my earlier opinion that law enforcement didn't have many options.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for a link to the report the Capitol Police filed that Citygirl must have seen.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:57 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,508,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It doesn't matter what is said on CD, that doesn't reach millions of Americans. What matters is what tripe the media spouts out. I don't know if anyone in the media has had the same talking points you have seen on this thread, but the poster you are responding to is not far fetched when stating that the media would most certainly call the white woman those things. Absolutely.

I don't buy what people are saying on here, so I'm with you on that. I'm also in a bit of agreement with an earlier post...that she got out of the car, UNARMED, and was shot to death...which means she was executed by the police officers' over use of force.
Does it really matter whether a bunch of trigger-happy cops shot an unarmed woman with her baby inside here car or outside? At least they didn't hit a bunch of bystanders like the cops in NYC did. I'm sick of all of these bug-eyed, 'roid-ed out goons who think they are judge, jury and executioner.

Old 10-04-2013, 10:08 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
The capitol hill police filed the report stating that she was shot repeatedly while outside of the car. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? The media reported it, but they want to focus more on her so called mental illness and not the fact that an unarmed woman with a child in the car was brutally gunned down.

Her family will be filing a law suit very soon against the capitol hill police.
Sorry, not true at all. And no the media did not report that. She was shot in the neck while inside the car.

Old 10-04-2013, 10:19 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
Does it really matter whether a bunch of trigger-happy cops shot an unarmed woman with her baby inside here car or outside?
At least they didn't hit a bunch of bystanders like the cops in NYC did. I'm sick of all of these bug-eyed, 'roid-ed out goons who think they are judge, jury and executioner.
If you lived in the DC area then you would know the barriers that have been put up after 9/11. These barriers are around the white house and the capitol. This car tried to get through them....first to the white house and then to the capitol. The car was a threat since a cop was already hurt by it. The cops asked her numerous times to stop. It's sad that she was killed but there really was no other choice.

Old 10-05-2013, 05:50 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
I do not really like watching Main stream media but it was reported on CNN.
THen provide a link....if it was on CNN....it's on video....

Old 10-05-2013, 05:52 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
I don't have to prove anything to you; continue to believe whatever you wish. I know what I saw and I'm sure millions of people who watched the program heard and saw the same thing that I did.
So, you are lying....

Old 10-05-2013, 05:58 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sorry, not true at all. And no the media did not report that. She was shot in the neck while inside the car.
Yes, they did. See link that I provided earlier. They most certainly DID say that she was shot OUTSIDE of her car.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:02 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I hve heard some credible news people(Williams NBC) say she was shot outside of car as well as inside of car. I don't think the public is aware of all the facts as yet. No matter what, IMO the Police acted reponsibly and decisively to a very real threat.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:34 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Default Do you think the shooting in DC was justified?

I am talking about the lady with postpartum depression who ram the barricade. I understand if she was in the car and they shot at her but she got out and was unarmed. Is that enough reason to shoot someone? Someone couldn't take her down alive?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies