Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2013, 06:23 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Do you not even know this thread topic is?

I did not give any analysis as to the posters on that thread...that is to everyone else to decide...just like sympathy.
Please tell me how conservatives not showing any compassion for somebody who took their life over something immensely stupid = liberals being MORE compassionate than conservatives.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:24 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
You do have a choice....leave America and make it a better place.

Then again, right wingers love to play the victim.
We are trying to make it better, statist are not give up any of their accumulated power, Patriots are the victors..

I hate to break it to you the idea of just pumping more money into a failing system to prop it up has failed..end of story...this idea that only the federal government can do something has also failed, I love the you paint anyone who is in favor of federalism as a racist or supports slavery and hates the civil right act...but then again its nothing new to the statist...

If you can't beat your opponent's ideas, you distort those ideas -- maybe you just make some up! If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as somebody people should run away from. You make big elections about small things.

Funny where and from who has America heard this from?

Old 10-05-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Please tell me how conservatives not showing any compassion for somebody who took their life over something immensely stupid = liberals being MORE compassionate than conservatives.
Hot Handz I agree with you, feel with emotion or think with facts and logic, one is clearly superior.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:36 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times
Quote:
You do have a choice....leave America and make it a better place.
America was founded on the constitution. We support the constitution. If you think doing away with the constitution would be better, then why don't you leave? Why should I leave the nation whose founding document I support? Go make some other nation a "better place" if you prefer not to follow the constitution.
Quote:
Then again, right wingers love to play the victim.
Sure thing. People are dying with no health care because of right wingers. Black people are oppressed by right wingers. There's a war on women conducted by right wingers. There are imperialist wars in other nations because of right wingers. But we're the ones who love playing the victim. What a joke.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:39 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
We are trying to make it better, statist are not give up any of their accumulated power, Patriots are the victors..

I hate to break it to you the idea of just pumping more money into a failing system to prop it up has failed..end of story...this idea that only the federal government can do something has also failed, I love the you paint anyone who is in favor of federalism as a racist or supports slavery and hates the civil right act...but then again its nothing new to the statist...

If you can't beat your opponent's ideas, you distort those ideas -- maybe you just make some up! If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as somebody people should run away from. You make big elections about small things.

Funny where and from who has America heard this from?

Then leave. SS, Medicare, child labor laws, clean environment, public education, teachers, scientists, roads, bridges, the internet, etc. are not going anywhere

Just because you want to dismantle while America, while Americans want to preserve it, makes you an outsider.

No one wants you in our country. Please leave. Take your radical ideology and go built Galt's Gulch.

Stop being such a flaming sissy.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:44 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
America was founded on the constitution. We support the constitution. If you think doing away with the constitution would be better, then why don't you leave? Why should I leave the nation whose founding document I support? Go make some other nation a "better place" if you prefer not to follow the constitution.

Sure thing. People are dying with no health care because of right wingers. Black people are oppressed by right wingers. There's a war on women conducted by right wingers. There are imperialist wars in other nations because of right wingers. But we're the ones who love playing the victim. What a joke.
This idea that payroll taxes, roads, a clean environment, anti-discriminatory legislation, and public education is assaulting your Constitutional liberties is nonsense.

Just do us a favor and leave.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:46 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
I would say compassion is a part of the human condition and found in a good percentage of people, regardless of their cultural background, religion or political ideology.

I don't believe compassion is a partisan issue.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:50 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
This idea that payroll taxes, roads, a clean environment, anti-discriminatory legislation, and public education is assaulting your Constitutional liberties is nonsense.

Just do us a favor and leave.
Nobody said any of that and conservatives like myself don't want any of those things gone, we just want them fixed so we don't continue to throw more and more tax dollars at broken programs that never actually help people.

I spent a couple years in the sand to make sure that even stupid people could tell me to leave the very country that I worked hard to defend. You're welcome.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Then leave. SS, Medicare, child labor laws, clean environment, public education, teachers, scientists, roads, bridges, the internet, etc. are not going anywhere

Just because you want to dismantle while America, while Americans want to preserve it, makes you an outsider.

No one wants you in our country. Please leave. Take your radical ideology and go built Galt's Gulch.

Stop being such a flaming sissy.
OK once again you are putting words in my mouth, where did I say I did not want child labor laws, clean environment, education, teachers, scientists, roads, bridges, the internet?

I want to opt out of SS, use America`s energy resource to create millions of jobs, school vouchers, turn back the highway system to the states,

in short get the federal government out of what it has no business in.

We dont want to dismantle America, We want to restore it, and make the beacon of liberty, freedom, property that it is.

No one wants you and your failed ideas in this nation, take your failed collectivist message and go to China or North Korea.

Quit being a lair who puts word in the mouths of other people..

Old 10-05-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Nobody said any of that and conservatives like myself don't want any of those things gone, we just want them fixed so we don't continue to throw more and more tax dollars at broken programs that never actually help people.

I spent a couple years in the sand to make sure that even stupid people could tell me to leave the very country that I worked hard to defend. You're welcome.
Thank you, When you are in Vegas, I buy you a cold one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies