Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Obamacare have voter IDs
Yes - Obamacare must end it's racist ways of Doctor Suppression 11 68.75%
No - I encourage the president to wage a war on minorities and suppress their ability to see doctors 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 08:01 PM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

Some states are requiring a photo ID to register for Obamacare this is clearly racist to minorities. Eric Holder has already filed law suits against states for requiring photo IDs to vote, due to minorities struggling to acquire the free IDs.

Should Eric Holder sue Obama's racist Obamacare for its photo ID requirement to stop this war on minorities?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 05:41 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Some states are requiring a photo ID to register for Obamacare this is clearly racist to minorities. Eric Holder has already filed law suits against states for requiring photo IDs to vote, due to minorities struggling to acquire the free IDs.

Should Eric Holder sue Obama's racist Obamacare for its photo ID requirement to stop this war on minorities?
Some states?? Obamacare is a federal program.
What states are those, and since when does a right-winger care about minorities or racism?
As usual, you are light on information, but heavy on bluster.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:42 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
What states are those, and since when does a right-winger care about minorities or racism?
Obviously it was sarcasm.

Its just his attempt at showing the hypocrisy of the left. Had the Republicans created the program and required ID. The democrats would be throwing a fit about how its going to prevent minorities and immigrants from joining the program. Thus, it is another example of how Republicans hate minorities. So all minorities need to vote democrat next time. And only ever support what democrats want you to do.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:51 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,449,665 times
I got to the point ,after hrs trying to get in, of having to upload my id. It wouldnt take my scan, said my file was too big then it kicked me out and lost all the info i had put into it. No way i am trying it again.

Old 10-06-2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Obviously it was sarcasm.

Its just his attempt at showing the hypocrisy of the left. Had the Republicans created the program and required ID. The democrats would be throwing a fit about how its going to prevent minorities and immigrants from joining the program. Thus, it is another example of how Republicans hate minorities. So all minorities need to vote democrat next time. And only ever support what democrats want you to do.
Did you read the post? Try again.
He said "some states" not "all participating states".

Old 10-06-2013, 06:57 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,903,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I got to the point ,after hrs trying to get in, of having to upload my id. It wouldnt take my scan, said my file was too big then it kicked me out and lost all the info i had put into it. No way i am trying it again.
You must be trying to get into something else. In order to register and sign up through the ACA for insurance, you don't even need your Social Security number. You have to answer a whole list of so called security questions and if your eligible for premium help you better get on the phone with your lawyer and CPA to help figure it out.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Did you read the post? Try again.
He said "some states" not "all participating states".
CNN said "some state exchanges" require photo ID.

If it is all of them...isn't that much worse?

This is clearly racist - is it not?

Old 10-06-2013, 07:40 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,087 times
more than you think. Seems you were brainwashed by radical left of your party.
Your party only cares about votes so thats why they do not come up with real solutions to problems
to help minorities. I seriously doubt Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid care about minorities.

Quote:

Old 10-06-2013, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
CNN said "some state exchanges" require photo ID.

If it is all of them...isn't that much worse?

This is clearly racist - is it not?
** You said "some states". This would indicate it is not part of the Obamacare program and therefore not a "requirement". So many "ifs" in your diatribes.
** Also, why should anyone be allowed into the program without identifying themselves? You kidding??
** Since when does a right-winger care about racism?
** Why do you not bother to link the CNN article?
This is the best you can come up with? If you are attempting to sway people, you really should return that paycheck.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
** You said "some states". This would indicate it is not part of the Obamacare program and therefore not a "requirement". So many "ifs" in your diatribes.
** Also, why should anyone be allowed into a benefits program without identifying themselves?
** Since when does a right-winger care about racism?
** Why do you not bother to link the CNN article?
If you are attempting to sway people, you really should return that paycheck.
It was on TV...I haven't figured out how to link to TV. What difference does it make - ala Hillary Clinton? Is it not wrong to require a photo ID? Why do you run away from this?

Why are you bigoted against people on the center and right? Of course people outside of the left care about racism.

Why should anyone vote without identifying them self?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies