Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2013, 09:15 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
from the article:

Conlon cited the idea of a citizens grand jury – meaning a pool of jurors convened without court approval – as the mechanism for indicting the officials.
"We want these people arrested, and we're coming in with the grand jury to do it," he said. "We are going to ask the law enforcement to uphold their constitutional oath and make these arrests. If they refuse to do it, by the power of the people of the United States and the people's grand jury, they don't want to do it, we will."

altho conlon is now claiming it's just a hoax.
It's amazing how you missed the very next paragraph:

Quote:
Conlon and Andrews say Obama committed "treason" by allegedly funneling weapons to al-Qaida-linked rebels in Syria. Members of Congress who support arming Syrian rebels, Conlon said, are accessories to the alleged crime. He identified House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., as politicians he will seek to arrest for alleged acts against the Constitution.
What part of 'treason' do you not understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2013, 09:16 AM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,205 times
Wow, this thread fell off the first page. Surprising given today is D-Day for this 'protest'
Truckers 'rolling protest' hard to spot around capital

Instead of the alleged "10,000 trucks", it's more like 30.

Old 10-11-2013, 09:39 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Wow, this thread fell off the first page. Surprising given today is D-Day for this 'protest'
Truckers 'rolling protest' hard to spot around capital

Instead of the alleged "10,000 trucks", it's more like 30.
By birther standards, that's considered a rousing success. Their average turnout is three. Now I'm sure we're going to see them claim that thousands of trucks showed up, but the evil librul media refused to cover it.

Old 10-11-2013, 09:40 AM

687 posts, read 1,377,305 times
Only a few dozen truckers showed up. Another total flop from the Tea Party/birthers. Just like the 2 Million Bikers rally and the Million Gun Owners rally which was canceled. I cannot wait for the Nov. 19 event where Larry Klayman's citizen's grand jury plans to arrest President Obama.

Old 10-11-2013, 09:51 AM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
By birther standards, that's considered a rousing success. Their average turnout is three. Now I'm sure we're going to see them claim that thousands of trucks showed up, but the evil librul media refused to cover it.
Here's the admission from Fox that this is a total bust:
Dozens, not thousands, show up for DC trucker protest | Fox News

There really is no way to spin this. Given all the free publicity they gained from U.S. News and World Report and subsequent reporting on CNN et al, they can't state this was "quashed" by the MSM.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:02 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Empty symbolism and rhetoric inside the Capitol is all stopped and fixed by empty symbolism and rhetoric on the Beltway.

Makes perfect sense. To Daffy Duck.
Great point just like the empty chair... Too bad that chair is still empty huh. The USA may be too big to fail but fail it is....

Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
OOOH... such a burly manly man!
My Grandma taught my mother how to split shift a brownie on the fly with no syncro when Mom was old enough to see over the steering wheel.
Mom taught me the same, when I was old enough to see over the steering wheel. As soon my sis was old enough, she got the truck driving job and I went to doing proper man's work. Driving the truck was always women's work in my family. It still is.

And they all cut their eye teeth on roads that would leave the likes of you all trembly, sweaty and pale faced, often in the jaws of an Idaho blizzard.

You insult all the lady drivers that are out there on the road doing the same as I type this. They're sure not boys, but some of them are indeed Nancys.
What ever you say Nancy...

Old 10-11-2013, 10:35 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What ever you say Nancy...
Name calling. The last resort of the dim witted and sexually insecure. Tuck it back in your pants, manly man- nobody's impressed.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:36 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Name calling. The last resort of the dim witted and sexually insecure. Tuck it back in your pants, manly man- nobody's impressed.
He sounds like a Nancy-boy to me.

Old 10-11-2013, 10:37 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies