Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2013, 10:26 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
For the love of God, I cannot believe I have to hold your hand through this. Fricken unreal:

(I even fricken quoted that in the original post....you can't be that damn blind.)

Do I REALLY have to tell you WHAT that means? REALLY?!?!!?!!?! Are you completely incapable of understanding it? Seriously?!

What can I expect from a liberal lackey who will sit there and take it right up the backside? Lick those shoes, shill, just sit back and allow the gubmint to treat you like a peasant. Don't ever stand up and say anything is wrong...well, except on a forum...don't ever stand up for your Constitutional rights. Just sit there, like the little weasel you are, and allow them to slowly destroy your life.

You really didn't get it? Really? REALLY?!
LOL, my work here is done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 10:30 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Your "work" was done the first time you admitted you didn't have a damn clue what was going on.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Why don't you tell me what their point is? Are you saying that they're NOT protesting those things?
Quote:
I really do not have the time to teach your reading comprehension skills. You will have to enroll in school, take a course or two, and then come back and read the link.
Quote:
In other words, you have no idea. As I predicted.
Quote:
You cannot be serious. It's in the first few paragraphs. If you cannot understand what you are reading, you should just get off the political forums altogether.
Quote:
It's not me that has no idea what this is about. It's you. You still can't answer.
Quote:
For the love of God, I cannot believe I have to hold your hand through this. Fricken unreal:

(I even fricken quoted that in the original post....you can't be that damn blind.)

Do I REALLY have to tell you WHAT that means? REALLY?!?!!?!!?! Are you completely incapable of understanding it? Seriously?!

What can I expect from a liberal lackey who will sit there and take it right up the backside? Lick those shoes, shill, just sit back and allow the gubmint to treat you like a peasant. Don't ever stand up and say anything is wrong...well, except on a forum...don't ever stand up for your Constitutional rights. Just sit there, like the little weasel you are, and allow them to slowly destroy your life. You do realize that the government is supposed to work FOR US, right? You do realize they are not your boss?

You really didn't get it? Really? REALLY?!
Quote:
Quote:
Your "work" was done the first time you admitted you didn't have a damn clue what was going on.
You've got a short memory. Reread your posts. See where you deflect when I ask YOU if YOU knew what their point was? Where did I say I did not know? I didn't. I simply asked if you knew. You couldn't answer. Then you had a temper tantrum. I'd say you need to work on your adult conversation skills.

As I mentioned earlier & I pulled from the article, protesting the gas prices & fuel efficiency standards is indeed part of their protest. How they think they're going to block traffic & hand out arrests to members of Congress is beyond me. I suppose they can have fun trying & also have fun receiving citations & maybe even some arrests for their efforts. There are better ways to protest then behaving like complete jags & p*ssing off an entire city with their nonsense. But, as with most protests or rallies, I'm guessing the numbers will not be as high as they're hoping. This isn't just gathering in a large open space, this is deliberately blocking traffic. Not exactly the way I would go about it.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
You've got a short memory. Reread your posts. See where you deflect when I ask YOU if YOU knew what their point was? Where did I say I did not know? I didn't. I simply asked if you knew. You couldn't answer. Then you had a temper tantrum. I'd say you need to work on your adult conversation skills.

As I mentioned earlier & I pulled from the article, protesting the gas prices & fuel efficiency standards is indeed part of their protest. How they think they're going to block traffic & hand out arrests to members of Congress is beyond me. I suppose they can have fun trying & also have fun receiving citations & maybe even some arrests for their efforts. There are better ways to protest then behaving like complete jags & p*ssing off an entire city with their nonsense. But, as with most protests or rallies, I'm guessing the numbers will not be as high as they're hoping. This isn't just gathering in a large open space, this is deliberately blocking traffic. Not exactly the way I would go about it.
I did not deflect, I simply felt that you should be able to read the article yourself without hand holding.

As I said, that was PART OF IT, you do not comprehend the REST OF IT. I'm sorry it didn't show up on moron.org or NPR to tell you what to think, and I shouldn't have had to tell you, either. I assume you're an adult, you should know, by now, how to comprehend what you are reading.

Better ways to protest...like...OWS? Let me know when the lefties protest anything in a 'better' way.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
I did not deflect, I simply felt that you should be able to read the article yourself without hand holding.

As I said, that was PART OF IT, you do not comprehend the REST OF IT. I'm sorry it didn't show up on moron.org or NPR to tell you what to think, and I shouldn't have had to tell you, either. I assume you're an adult, you should know, by now, how to comprehend what you are reading.

Better ways to protest...like...OWS? Let me know when the lefties protest anything in a 'better' way.
That's interesting that you feel the need to resort to saying I didn't comprehend it. In fact, I comprehended it perfectly fine, thank you. Asking you what you thought the point of it is a part of a conversation. How you get that I couldn't comprehend the reasoning behind this protest from that very simple question that I asked you is beyond me. As I said, you need to work on your conversational skills.

There are plenty of protests nationwide that are respectful, dignified & mature. A truck rally blocking the thoroughfares of D.C. is definitely not one of them. Interesting you seem to think so.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:56 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
How are they going to tell the difference between the trucks legitimately making deliveries and pick-ups, and the trucks protesting? Do the protesting trucks have to have stickers, too?

Old 10-08-2013, 10:58 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
They want to arrest the TrEAson Party congressmen who took an oath to something called a grover norquist? You go guys..and girls.

Old 10-08-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
That's interesting that you feel the need to resort to saying I didn't comprehend it. In fact, I comprehended it perfectly fine, thank you. Asking you what you thought the point of it is a part of a conversation. How you get that I couldn't comprehend the reasoning behind this protest from that very simple question that I asked you is beyond me. As I said, you need to work on your conversational skills.

There are plenty of protests nationwide that are respectful, dignified & mature. A truck rally blocking the thoroughfares of D.C. is definitely not one of them. Interesting you seem to think so.
Because, northnut, like a typical liberal, you sidestepped the main point and decided to cry about another part of their agenda. You missed the main point and then kept asking me about it. You never once proved that you understood it until I had to hold your hand through the whole thing. If you did understand it, you never said so, meaning your conversational skills are zero.

I agree that there are plenty of protests out there that are respectful and dignified....have yet to see any from the liberal side, but please point some out to me.

Old 10-08-2013, 12:58 PM

687 posts, read 1,377,448 times
The "organizer" has admitted the whole thing is a hoax.
Capital Beltway shutdown just a ploy for attention, trucker says - The Washington Post

Old 10-08-2013, 01:21 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundman View Post

bwhahahahahahaha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies