Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 09:58 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,998,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
"Stealing water" from a water fountain. Well that's probably the most absurd basis for racism I've ever encountered.

Cool story, bro.
Has nothing to do with racism. You asked me if I knew some muslims and I knew those guys who used to fill up 2 liter bottles of water from the fountain. You may not like it but I don't care. Reality is muslims want to kill me and you but your too to even realize it. Not all of em but most of em will cheer if and when YOU go down. That is how they roll. You are a liberal though and think everybody can just live happily together in your utopia of green nonsense and harmony. Keep chugging the vodka and it will happen in your mind is all I can say.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-09-2013 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: language

Old 10-08-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X14Freak View Post
Why are you even suggesting this? Because Muslims are immigrating to Kuwait? You are aware that Kuwait is a steadfast US ally right? I hope you are joking.
What has Kuwait ever done for the US? NOTHING. If we happened to drop a nuke on em hey **** happens. We should make half the middle east a glass parking lot anyway but then the bankers would be out of business. Can't have that especially if your a liberal congressor.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:30 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,132,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What has Kuwait ever done for the US? NOTHING. If we happened to drop a nuke on em hey **** happens. We should make half the middle east a glass parking lot anyway but then the bankers would be out of business. Can't have that especially if your a liberal congressor.
You seem to harbor genocidal ambitions, very scary. I seriously hope you are joking or trolling since even the worst white supremacists find genocide appalling, which is why they always deny that the Holocaust happen.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:34 PM

What does white supremacist have to do with the realiy that muslims want anybody who doesn't believe in their god killed? It seems you don't understand the teaching of their religion. Or you just like to throw out BS because for some reason you think they all are your friend. Whatever. You are just running blind..........you go move to Egypt and see how good they treat you traitor.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:36 PM

6,230 posts, read 6,920,698 times
To make money. You can be a doctor and make a killing off the for-profit medical system in the USA.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:43 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,772,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What does white supremacist have to do with the realiy that muslims want anybody who doesn't believe in their god killed? It seems you don't understand the teaching of their religion. Or you just like to throw out BS because for some reason you think they all are your friend. Whatever. You are just running blind..........you go move to Egypt and see how good they treat you traitor.
"f there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

Deuteronomy 17

Christians seem like a pretty dangerous bunch.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:53 PM

Yeah and they should have finished the job and all this wouldn't even be happening now. You fuggin christian haters take the cake too. Show me where these evil christians have been blowing folks up all over the middle east the last fifteen years. We all know you can't you just pull out some BS and throw it out here like it means something today. Christians don't go kill folks for their God like they did back in the day. Muslims do and you take their side. Show a lot about YOU and how pathetic YOU are.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:53 PM

752 posts, read 1,164,408 times
Quote:
"f there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

Deuteronomy 17

Prophet Muhammad was war criminal, robber and pedophile per western standards. You tell me if I'm wrong his last women had 9 years. But it is off topic. All Muslims that come to USA and rest of west talk how is better where is Islam dominant. My question was why they at first place do not go to Muslim countries. I like here. I do not like way of life where Muslims are majority hence I do not go live there. Why Muslims come here if they do not like our way of life?

Old 10-08-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Prophet Muhammad was war criminal, robber and pedophile per western standards. You tell me if I'm wrong his last women had 9 years. But it is off topic. All Muslims that come to USA and rest of west talk how is better where is Islam dominant. My question was why they at first place do not go to Muslim countries. I like here. I do not like way of life where Muslims are majority hence I do not go live there. Why Muslims come here if they do not like our way of life?
The goal of the muslims is to make their life all of ours. That is it. That is what they are taught and why they kill people who do not agree with their point of view.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:01 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:

Deuteronomy 17

It's always wise to not pick one versus, it always ends up being taken out of context......nice try though!

It goes more like this: A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.

It is not a promise from God what he will do, but a command to the people of Israel how they have to deal with false prophets.

Christians are not trying to live life anything close to Sharia Law. Yet all Muslims countries approve of these very things you claimed Christians do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies