Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 12:08 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,141,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Do you think I care? LOL
Sorry for trying to educate you on the common language of the United States. It appears you're new to the US so I thought I'd help.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:09 AM

577 posts, read 512,448 times
Quote:
Oh I take it you took debat in college too? Was that before or after the terrorism classes? I really don't care hero. I never said I was smart. You threw out your "I took terrorism classes" as if it meant anything. I don't care. Do you even know whey we are in the middle east to begin with? And no it's not Bush. The US dollar is why we are there. Go figure it out.
People with this type of mentality just need to go crawl back into the cave they came out of. Keep on with the bitterness, and name calling and cheap shots, cause that's all youve got...hero.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Sorry for trying to educate you on the common language of the United States. It appears you're new to the US so I thought I'd help.
Beyond help in my opinion.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk0p7 View Post
Beyond help in my opinion.
Well, that's just mean. She slipped a little on English. Clearly not her first language. Give her a break.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:13 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
No it's not. You really think folks who don't attend college all end up flipping burgers? LOL You gotta be kidding me. I could name you some gazillionaires who didn't attend college but I know friends of mind who started their own contruction companies and landscaping companies who make more money than many of the folks who "furthered their research and academia" like myself in fact. I eventually got my degree but not right out of the box as I joined the military back in the day. In fact many of those edumacated kids are now home living with mommy and daddy working at mcdonalds after mommy and daddy spent a pile of money for them to have fun for four years. You apparently hold a high standard to going to college. I did and I want my kids too of course. It is great on your resume but everybody has it on their resume today.......even those burger flippers. Unless you get a tech degree which is where the world is all going.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Yes maybe one day we can all be as smart as you? LOL I know you doubt it though.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Well, that's just mean. She slipped a little on English. Clearly not her first language. Give her a break.
Ok, that is as mean as I get. I liked your post on academia. I sure spent my fair share of time digging into peer reviewed journals in my time researching. I learned alot about the Muslim history and culture that I had no idea about. Even met a few really great Muslim students on campus that helped give some of the classes first hand information about their home countries and why they came to the U.S.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
People with this type of mentality just need to go crawl back into the cave they came out of. Keep on with the bitterness, and name calling and cheap shots, cause that's all youve got...hero.
So you have nothing else to add it appears. Have a nice "terrorism" class tomorrow.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Yes maybe one day we can all be as smart as you? LOL I know you doubt it though.
Knowing English has nothing to do with being smart. Most others on this forum have had a great deal of experience with it. I understand how difficult it can be to take on a new language. It's not a big deal.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Ok, that is as mean as I get. I liked your post on academia. I sure spent my fair share of time digging into peer reviewed journals in my time researching. I learned alot about the Muslim history and culture that I had no idea about. Even met a few really great Muslim students on campus that helped give some of the classes first hand information about their home countries and why they came to the U.S.
Funny thing is you can find that very thing out by just talking to folks. You academia people think your smarter than everybody else and can only do that in the world of "academia" though. LOL What a joke. I've been in the world of "academia" and it's pathetic. Folks running around cheating and lying and getting by. Yep liberal utopia at it's best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies