Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 03:45 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if some of our friends on the right also believe this nonsense. WTF?

Ultimate political swipe? Michele Bachmann blames Obama for 'biblical End Times' world | Mail Online

Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.
This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.'
Must be the same God who told her to run. I guess he was just screwing with her.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:46 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You want to talk about fools? I think the thing that trumps everything else is the fact that the right wing base still believes that trickle down voodoo works. How gullible and foolish can people be?
That may very well be true but it is this administration that has done that the last 5 years. QE is trickle down voodoo.

Quote:
Obama has not armed terrorists and the fact that you don't feel utterly ridiculous saying so is amazing.
And they weren't running arms out of the Libyan embassy.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That is a false dichotomy - and no, she is not blaming the president.

She is expressing her interpretation of an event, which to her appears to be a sign that we are in the end times.

Syria plays prominently in the Gog-Magog War prophesied in Ezekiel 38-39, so maybe that is where she makes the connection.

In any event, her statement is a personal opinion, not a political jab.
Harrier, I agree.

There are only a small number of prophecies that haven’t been fulfilled and this Ezekiel 38 war is one of those prophecies. The current events you are now witnessing in the Middle East is setting up the scene for both the Psalm war and Ezekiel war. The Battle of Gog and Magog, How Ezekiel 38 predicts the coming of World War III, A War Unlike Any Other War In World History. Israel will win.

Gog is the leader of the Russian invasion of Israel.
Magog, Meshech, and Tubal comprise modern day Russia.
Persia is Iran, parts of northern Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Cush is Ethiopia and Sudan.
Put is Libya and will most likely include Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages...ezekiel_38.htm

Old 10-08-2013, 03:51 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Half of evangelicals believe prayer can heal mental illness

...havent they been convinced yet that this is not the case when Bachmann opens her mouth?
That article was....disturbing and alarming.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:56 PM

God gives us the lists the major nations that will attack Israel, and they are:
• Magog - this is modern day Russia
• Persia - this is modern day Iran
• Meshech and Tubal, Togarmah - this region is modern day Turkey
• Ethiopia - this is modern Ethiopia
• Libya - this is modern day Libya
• Gomer - this is modern day Germany

While there is slight debate among bible scholars, the above list represents the best consensus of
the identity of the nations in Ezekiel 38. Suffice to say that the main players, of which there is no doubt, are Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya and Ethiopia. Now if we were living in the End Times, there would have to be a growing union between the biggest players in this group.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:56 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if some of our friends on the right also believe this nonsense. WTF?

Ultimate political swipe? Michele Bachmann blames Obama for 'biblical End Times' world | Mail Online

Your listeners, U.S. taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including al Qaeda.
This happened, and as of today, the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end time history.'
And the people elected her to serve 4 terms.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:57 PM

• Russia, the biggest End Times player, has already helped Iran build a nuclear reactor
• Iran has repeated over and over their desire to wipe Israel off the map
• Iran now has nuclear weapons capable of reaching Israel

These nations will attack Israel, the bible says, "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."
Ezekiel 38:12

Old 10-08-2013, 04:06 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
dingbat... sorry way out in the clouds, her heart might be pure and she loves God but nothing in the brain part.

Old 10-08-2013, 04:07 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Old 10-08-2013, 04:10 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
God gives us the lists the major nations that will attack Israel, and they are:

• Magog - this is modern day Russia
• Persia - this is modern day Iran
• Meshech and Tubal, Togarmah - this region is modern day Turkey
• Ethiopia - this is modern Ethiopia
• Libya - this is modern day Libya
• Gomer - this is modern day Germany

You missed a few:

• Bikiniwax - this is modern day Brazil
  • Sashimi - this is modern day Japan
  • Ikealand - this is modern day Sweden
  • Dividivitree - this is modern day Aruba

Last edited by Clark Park; 10-08-2013 at 04:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies