Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 08:11 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,296,264 times

Advertisements

I don't like tattoos. I remember when I was young that Playboy had a policy that none of their Playmates could have tattoos, then later read an article where they had to rescind that policy because it was getting harden and harder to find girls without tats.

My wife has a small Chinese symbol tattooed on her lower b**t "cheek". She says it means "Love", but even though she is half Chinese, she can't read or write in any of the Chinese languages. So I asked her "how do you know that means love? It could mean 'in through the Out Door' "

Needless to say, I sleep on the couch a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 09:23 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Why is this even news and why do you care?

Were you expecting Christians to riot, pillage and threaten to decapitate infidels over some controversial billboard? You know, since they're no different, or even more of a threat than those crazy Muslims according to you leftists...
Sorry to disappoint.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:34 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,758 times
Having jesus on a billboard AT ALL is quite disturbing...
Especially considering this character "jesus" was made up by 1st century Roman aristocrats in order to provide the jewish state of their empire with their long awaited "messiah"... this part of the empire was rough and rowdy and unruly...so basically they said, here look.. there's this guy jesus, he's the son of god he's you're messiah and he says stop being a pack of jerks.. sit down and shut up...
it's quite unfortunate that the craziness continues causing people to believe in sh*t that is not rational, unreasonable, and unfounded.. oh and don't forget the people that like to beat on the bible and have southern accents telling us all we're going to hell if we don't jump on the crazy bus with them...

Surely we have evolved as a society beyond that of 1st century Judea?

Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Old 10-10-2013, 09:40 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
I don't like tattoos. I remember when I was young that Playboy had a policy that none of their Playmates could have tattoos, then later read an article where they had to rescind that policy because it was getting harden and harder to find girls without tats.

My wife has a small Chinese symbol tattooed on her lower b**t "cheek". She says it means "Love", but even though she is half Chinese, she can't read or write in any of the Chinese languages. So I asked her "how do you know that means love? It could mean 'in through the Out Door' "

Needless to say, I sleep on the couch a lot.

Sheldon and Penny discuss Chinese Characters - YouTube

Old 10-10-2013, 09:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
I thought Jesus was black.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:44 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna Meowt View Post
"Plus they look douchey. None of My sons shall have tattoos if I have anything to say about it."

I told my son he can have as many tattoos as he wants.
I'm not too worried....he passes out at the sight of a flu shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies