Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 07:48 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
Republican blame themselves for anything? Even IF there's a one party rule, they'll find an insulting way to blame and degrade everyone who voted against them. It will always be everyone else that has the problem, so they will change nothing.
Thanks for describing the years of President Obama.....talk about Chief in the blame game! Benghazi, Fast & Furious to name a couple.

He's even perfected deflecting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2013, 07:50 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
I wonder how much foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth will occur around here after the government is funded, the debt ceiling is lifted, and Obamacare is still intact?

Old 10-11-2013, 07:53 AM

1,393 posts, read 3,173,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
As stated in a previous thread - I have never been polled about the gov't. in all my years. I asked how many had and have not received an answer from one person who has.
I did once, during the last presidential election.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:02 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Thanks for describing the years of President Obama.....talk about Chief in the blame game! Benghazi, Fast & Furious to name a couple.

He's even perfected deflecting!
Yea, but no one cares about or think there's a big cover up when it comes to Benghazi or Fast & Furious other than some Republicans. They're a non issue to most Americans that Republicans tried and failed to exploit. Next, all politicians spin the truth. The only difference is that Democrats realize that they were seen as being soft on National Security, religion, and a few others, and they adapted to weaken that characterization of them instead of digging in their heels while insulting everyone else while refusing to look stronger on National Security because it would have made them look "more Conservative." The next big point is that they are winning, and a majority of Americans support them over the GOP. It's one thing to do what the GOP is doing while being on the winning side, but's just plan stupidity to continue to stay the course while sailing on a sinking ship.

You guys just do not get it, and the denial and constant name calling and belittling of most of the people in this country and around the word is going to cost you... Keep burning those bridges to ever winning the white house...

Old 10-11-2013, 08:13 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
I don't quite understand why President Obama would be the focus of republicans and conservatives on this thread?

the low GOP polling numbers has to do with infighting. An internal squable that has come to the surface and in view of everyone.

Obama is not the inpetus of this divide. I dont see how Obama could cause or is responsible for the GOP power struggle and back-biting?

Old 10-11-2013, 08:16 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I suppose it's plain to see the obvious. All the ranting, spinning, deceptive marketing by the GOP can't hide the reality. President Obama continues to shine because he's doing an exceptional job, while the GOP's perpetual obstruction machine only serves to SELF-INJURE.
Yes.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:32 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Maybe you do because apparently you don't have enough money to buy one either.
More like he doesn't praise The One day and night, turning a blind eye to the lies and incompetence of your leader. As such, he could not possibly qualify for free Obama bribes, er, I mean hand outs.

Additionally he probably falls under the Obama strategy of over tax those who disagree, try to make their lives as miserable as possible.

In other words, the exact opposite of an obamabot.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:37 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Republican blame themselves for anything? Even IF there's a one party rule, they'll find an insulting way to blame and degrade everyone who voted against them. It will always be everyone else that has the problem, so they will change nothing.
That sounds exactly like the most prominent trait of your favorite savior, Obama.

It is what he does in every instance.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:40 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
And STILL, the GOP can't triumph against him. Seriously, who has the bigger problem here?

Pathetic.
obama and the democrats, by far, are losing the battle of the shutdown.. Comrade obama will not finish his term..

Old 10-11-2013, 08:42 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
More like he doesn't praise The One day and night, turning a blind eye to the lies and incompetence of your leader. As such, he could not possibly qualify for free Obama bribes, er, I mean hand outs.

Additionally he probably falls under the Obama strategy of over tax those who disagree, try to make their lives as miserable as possible.

In other words, the exact opposite of an obamabot.
Taxes are among the lost in many decades, so don't play the violins for the "over taxed."

Next, I read all the time the conservative narrative of "hand outs." It seems ok when the rich and powerful corporations get government handouts but somehow, people voting for the party that promises to make their lives better is somehow immoral in the right-wing playbook.

Before the labor movement started about 150 years ago, the local governments were in the pockets of the factory owners, who used the police as a tool to suppress worker agitation. Then, the labor movement started and the workers realized they had the power to vote out the politicians that were bought by the factory owners. I am sure today's right-wing would find something wrong with workers voting their self-interest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies