Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 04:53 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,890,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The OP's link about China said (nothing) about America printing money.

The link explains how China is upset about its US currency loosing value, and the link also explains how China does not like the war/torture policies of Americas political right.

China states its US currency is loosing value because of US debt, our dysfunctional government, and a government shutdown that could cause the US to default on its debt (thus decreasing China's US currency value even more.)

Chad.
Lets see if you can tell us all what a dollar is worth Chad? Why should china not worry about their investments?

What will you do if they come with their hand out saying PAY UP? What will you do id the debt ceiling is raised and no one will loan the USA more?

How stupid do you think the red commie chinese really are?

A part of the debt we owe ourselves but other parts we owe to other countries and the chinese hold the most of that debt.

Go ahead Chad and tell the red commie chinese what a dollar is really worth. I dare you to try.

What will you do if they demand LAND?

The chinese can make toilet paper and so they don't need anymore.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2013, 05:03 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,906,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Lets see if you can tell us all what a dollar is worth Chad? Why should china not worry about their investments?

What will you do if they come with their hand out saying PAY UP? What will you do id the debt ceiling is raised and no one will loan the USA more?

How stupid do you think the red commie chinese really are?

A part of the debt we owe ourselves but other parts we owe to other countries and the chinese hold the most of that debt.

Go ahead Chad and tell the red commie chinese what a dollar is really worth. I dare you to try.

What will you do if they demand LAND?

The chinese can make toilet paper and so they don't need anymore.
Last I looked the Japanese and Chinese were split about evenly, totaling 14%. About 33% iirc to foreign investors.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:06 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,906,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Pretty despicable, when someone who disagrees with me, is so cowardly they gave me a reputation point so they could curse at me and insult me over this post.

Here's the cowardly message from this sick individual: "Were you born this fking stupid? That's a scary thought because you would be dumber than retarded."

I don't even understand the person's rage, nor comments on this, since the Tea Party is obviously trying to hold down the debt and get our fiscal house in order, and under this president our debt increased dramatically, to where it's now at $16.96 trillion.
I have gotten a couple. Amusing. Nothing that nasty though. Instant gratification I suppose. LOL.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:11 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,696,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
This.

I will never understand why the Tea Party extremists can't just be happy that they succeeded. They set out to damage the US's position in the world, damage its economy, and make government as dysfunctional/nonfunctional as possible, and that's exactly what they've done. Why do they then whine about the US's economy being damaged, government being dysfunctional, and its position as a world economic power being diminished.

Be happy. Take credit for the mess you set out to create.
I do not understand why the T party folks are such a huge threat to you progs. You must think they be giants or something. Bunch of old farts, fed up citizens in RV's do not scare me. Why do you consider them to be such a threat if they are so dumb? Simply move on, ignore......go back to sleep.

How did this bunch of rabble destroy the US economy and position world wide? We have such a powerful president in office....and he has certainly taken the golden globe for destroying our image.....And, Jason, the only people setting economic policy now is the party in charge....yours.

Last edited by MotleyCrew; 10-14-2013 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: one more ting

Old 10-14-2013, 05:34 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,935,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I just read your link and it says,

"China's official news agency has called for the creation of a "de-Americanised world", saying the destinies of people should not be left in the hands of a hypocritical nation with a dysfunctional government."

"the Xinhua news agency called the US a civilian slayer, prisoner torturer and meddler in others' affairs, and said the 'Pax Americana' was a failure on all fronts."

I am very glad China sees reality so clearly, and I 100% agree with them.

The Chinese think like US liberals and Europeans, and China says f. you to Bush's, Cheney's, and Rumsfeld's for Haliburton Iraq war, and China says f. you to the US republicans imperialist ways. And the Chinese don't like the way you republican racists torture and disrespect other people.

And China says they own $1.28 trillion dollars of US Treasuries. And whats the republicans plan to protect China's $1.28 trillion US dollars. To give Americas rich a $6.6 trillion dollar tax cut and destroy the finances of the US government even more (and devalue China's American currency even more.)

And China says the fight in Washington and closing the government (is risking devaluing their US currency even more.) And its republicans in Washington closing the US government (to stop all Americans from having health insurance.)

I am so glad I read your link. Earlier I was scared the rest of the world would one day get sucked into the Fox news/Tea Party cult, and then the rest of the world would be like the US republicans and only live for one purpose (to protect large corporations and lower rich peoples tax rates.)

Your link showed me the Chinese think like US liberals and Europeans (Thank God.)
Yes you cheer on the enemies of the US. You think like a liberal.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The main reason for their comments is the fact that the Congress is telling the world that we will probably NOT honor our promise to pay our investors. Unfortunately this is the second time this happens in a few years, so I am not surprised the investors leave us.
Well they have been planning this all along. How the hell does anybody think the US can pay back 20 trillion dollars which is about where we'll be sitting by the end of Obama's term maybe higher? But it's all the tea party's fault. LOL

Old 10-14-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I have gotten a couple. Amusing. Nothing that nasty though. Instant gratification I suppose. LOL.
I get plenty of those too. I don't know why as I usually make very nice posts.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:42 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,640,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Pretty despicable, when someone who disagrees with me, is so cowardly they gave me a reputation point so they could curse at me and insult me over this post.

Here's the cowardly message from this sick individual: "Were you born this fking stupid? That's a scary thought because you would be dumber than retarded."

I don't even understand the person's rage, nor comments on this, since the Tea Party is obviously trying to hold down the debt and get our fiscal house in order, and under this president our debt increased dramatically, to where it's now at $16.96 trillion.
Hope you reported it to the mods.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:45 PM

18,744 posts, read 8,368,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well they have been planning this all along. How the hell does anybody think the US can pay back 20 trillion dollars which is about where we'll be sitting by the end of Obama's term maybe higher? But it's all the tea party's fault. LOL
No one is asking for $20T to be paid back. $17T is the amount of USD created since 1776. The American people and Gov't own 2/3 of this debt. And about 1/3 foreign. No one is asking for it to be paid off. If it was paid off we'd have no money.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:49 PM

76,999 posts, read 47,342,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
We owe China about 1.2 trillion, which is quite a bit less than the 20 trillion you have been told. The problem for China is the fact that they also have 3.5 trillion is USD reserves, so they are looking to lose big if we choose to scuttle the ship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies