Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 06:52 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,138,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Oh I don't know, maybe what you just posted in the last few minutes.
It looks like you lack critical thinking skills and jump to unmerited conclusions.
Quote:

I guess things like learning, intelligence, and reality are hard to come by in NJ as well.
I guess that says something about the entire nation considering that NJ is consistently ranked at the top in learning, intelligence, education, and reality.

Let's be honest, we're talking about Louisiana here. A state that ranks near the bottom in IQ and education.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:53 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,454 times
Quote:
That would explain a lot, at least you're honest.
I spent the better part of the afternoon drinking at Otto's. A fine establishment in State College, PA. A pretty liberal town surrounded by not very liberal towns.

Anyway, LA is near the bottom of the book learning heap. So that may explain the OP's query.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:55 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,454 times
Quote:
Actually, that was covered when I talked about hate for anyone Southern... just drink a few more, it'll all make sense in the morning.
Nah, I do believe the liberal part (southern or not) was fine to you.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:55 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,138,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
I spent the better part of the afternoon drinking at Otto's. A fine establishment in State College, PA. A pretty liberal town surrounded by not very liberal towns.

Anyway, LA is near the bottom of the book learning heap. So that may explain the OP's query.
They moved, right? To a larger building next door? Haven't been there for a while.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:56 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
It looks like you lack critical thinking skills and jump to unmerited conclusions.

I guess that says something about the entire nation considering that NJ is consistently ranked at the top in learning, intelligence, education, and reality.

Let's be honest, we're talking about Louisiana here. A state that ranks near the bottom in IQ and education.
Hey, people in Louisiana can't help it that their state is filled with caged Democrat voters who have turned an otherwise beautiful place into a nightmare.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:58 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post

I spend a lot more time than I care to admit in the Lehigh Valley PA area, I'd say PA has it's share of ignorant trash just like LA does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies