Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
So these are the people who ask for all kinds of information from potential buyers, including SS numbers?

I have to say anyone who would give their SS number on a phone call or the internet pretty much deserves it.
if the spotlight is already on her, does anyone really believe she is gonna defraud people now[if she ever was]?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2013, 10:07 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
And yet fools want more incompetent and criminal government in their lives.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:40 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
We have criminal in the White House why the shock?

Old 10-15-2013, 12:42 AM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Hopefully she will navigate people away from the exchanges.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:54 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Some one with the same first and last name has an arrest warrent that lives in a different county. She also bounced a check that was filed, nothing more then that. Wow, hurricane in a tea pot.

Seriously, people's lives don't end if they do something wrong...or some one with the same name has an outstanding warrent nearby. Who knows what happened as well. I got a civil complaint filed for a bounced check, it was a forgery and the business never contacted me or my bank. I wrote a single letter and it was dropped. Some one seeing my name with "worthless check" next to it, like the Daily Caller's only evidence, would show I'm passing bad checks as well.

As a bigger issue, what are people supposed to do if they do something wrong? If they have a civil or criminal complaint, no matter how small, should it end their lives completely? Be barred from working or living anywhere? How are people supposed to help themselves if they are barred fro it by big government zealots looking to criminalize even the smallest things?

People with a history of financial crimes should not be allowed a job that involves private information that could be stolen. This woman cannot be trusted to be around money. Her character leads her to take shortcuts when dealing with finances.

This is how the Democratic party works. They put people of questionable character in positions of trust so that they an be blackmailed to do their bidding. The Clinton's made Janet Reno the Attorney General because she was a closet alcoholic and they threatened to expose her if she did not go along with their agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies