Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 11:52 PM

15,084 posts, read 14,243,748 times

Advertisements

Seems like Nononsenseguy fell for some epic nonsense.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:52 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,540,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It's about time!

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann. "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed, all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.
"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, the Fast and the Furious (sic) and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.
"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."
House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings - The Daily Currant

Of couse, there are many other impeachable offenses that are sure to be discussed.
I think we should rename you "lotsofnonsenseguy" in honor of this thread.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:37 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,748,785 times
Lolz voodoo funny

Old 10-16-2013, 05:40 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,769,702 times
Quote:
I never heard of it before.
That's why they invented research.

Old 10-16-2013, 07:39 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,348,102 times
This is another example of the alternate reality most neo-cons and Republicans live in, here in 2013. They are so full of pure unmitigated hatred of President Obama, that they can't discern satire from the truth.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:03 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,028,119 times
I'm guessing the RWNJ impeachment freaks are having tingles down their legs.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:24 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,308,710 times
Quote:
It's about time!

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann. "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed, all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.
"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, the Fast and the Furious (sic) and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.
"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."

Of couse, there are many other impeachable offenses that are sure to be discussed.
LOL! This goes well with these other articles from the same 'source':

Bachmann Says God Wants U.S. Debt Default - Congresswoman Believes Economic Crisis Will Bring End TImes
"I have a close personal relationship with Jesus. And I have it on good authority that allowing the United States to default on its debt is part of a divine plan to bring about a Kingdom of God on Earth. In an interview on American Family Radio (AFR), the conservative Republican explained her belief that the resulting economic crisis would ultimately lead to the second coming of Christ."

Pope Benedict Comes Out as Gay - The Daily Currant
"Pope Benedict XVI announced today that he has resigned his papacy because he is gay and "could no longer live a lie."

"I don't believe him," Santorum says from his home in Washington, D.C. "Homosexual activists have clearly compromised Pope Benedict through blackmail or brainwashing or some sort of q-ueer subterfuge."

Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence - The Daily Currant

"In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth"

Rick Santorum Files for Divorce, Blames the Gays

"Unfortunately the homosexuals have ruined my marriage," he explained to reporter Bruce Nolan. "Every year more and more of them get married, and every year the relationship with my wife gets worse."
"Ever since the Supreme Court struck down DOMA, we've been sleeping in separate rooms. It's like I don't even know who she is anymore. This is what the gays want: to destroy the institution of marriage. We won't be the last."

Hard to believe you actually thought the article was real.

Actually no, it's not hard to believe at all.

Last edited by Ceist; 10-16-2013 at 08:39 AM..

Old 10-16-2013, 08:25 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,204,050 times
Quote:
It's about time!

This thread is proof you REALLY need to change your logon-name.

Ken

Old 10-16-2013, 08:30 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,439,386 times
it will never happen. stop wishing. just like they were gonna impeach bush. what a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.