Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 07:12 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times

Advertisements

No media coverage, no lies told..........

Isn't it amazing that obama can slither away from video evidence that proves he has lied?

Yet he cites the video as the reason Benghazi got hit on sept 11th.

Greatest tragedy to befall America is the abandonment of the American people by the news media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2013, 07:58 PM

423 posts, read 414,848 times
I'm dating myself here, but they need to hook this Obama clown to the same lie detector as they did in the Carson skit years ago. Damn thing would catch on fire...

Johnny Carson is a Politician Taking a Polygraph Test on "The Tonight Show" - 1982 - YouTube

Old 10-17-2013, 07:59 PM

423 posts, read 414,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
LOL..Post a video of Obama stating a fact, provide no evidence to the contrary and claim victory. Conservative logic at it's finest.
If he ever states a fact...we'll be more than happy to post it.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:01 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Of course your right. Why we kept the stupid tapes of him from 2008 and 2009. Was going to get rid of the damn thing, but deceided to keep it.

Lies is a complete understament from things he promised at that time, don't get me started here.

The list of his broken promises, is a complete utter joke, if his supporters truly beleived him.

Did you know that within the first 6 months of his presidency, he would be bringing home our first set of troops, i do not recall this happening do you, and yes he said that. And a million other lies on top of that one. I can't even stand to hear his lying words, such gosh damn lies. That is why the damn tapes are in the atttic. Bits n pieces he is a liar. About policy, being bi-partisian bringing jobs to the people having a thriving economy better then previous economys., don't get me started.

A person never mind President, who has scruples and good principles, does not use scare tactics, and bully practices, to humilate his opponets. And when a person is wrong, he does not play the gosh damn blame game, only someone who is inferior to his opponets, will do this. Because deep down, this person does not have complete utter confidence in himself.

Worth repeating.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:02 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
LOL..Post a video of Obama stating a fact, provide no evidence to the contrary and claim victory. Conservative logic at it's finest.

That would take a lot of research finding such a rare item as that.

Old 10-18-2013, 02:50 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
wrench409 meant not enough bandwidth for all of Obama's lies.

I agree. Overloaded on those years ago.
OH!!!! Ha, ha, ha ... I didn't think of it that way ... Ha, ha, ha!!! I thought he had a technical problem!

Old 10-18-2013, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Of course your right. Why we kept the stupid tapes of him from 2008 and 2009. Was going to get rid of the damn thing, but deceided to keep it.
Oh, for sure. Keep them. They are a good resource for arguing with leftists who think he is some kind of god.

Quote:
Lies is a complete understament from things he promised at that time, don't get me started here.

The list of his broken promises, is a complete utter joke, if his supporters truly beleived him.

Did you know that within the first 6 months of his presidency, he would be bringing home our first set of troops, i do not recall this happening do you, and yes he said that. And a million other lies on top of that one. I can't even stand to hear his lying words, such gosh damn lies. That is why the damn tapes are in the atttic. Bits n pieces he is a liar. About policy, being bi-partisian bringing jobs to the people having a thriving economy better then previous economys., don't get me started.

A person never mind President, who has scruples and good principles, does not use scare tactics, and bully practices, to humilate his opponets. And when a person is wrong, he does not play the gosh damn blame game, only someone who is inferior to his opponets, will do this. Because deep down, this person does not have complete utter confidence in himself.
Thanks for making these good points. I'm working on a piece about the left. Your comments gave me some ideas.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Not really. His own words from his own mouth........or is it really Valerie's?
Could be Valerie's. Could be Bill Ayers also. Obama is a puppet. He doesn't have many original thoughts. He is controlled. That's partly why he is such a flop as President.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:25 AM

I listened to the whole thing. OMG. I had forgotten some of those. Thanks for posting that.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:26 AM

I didn't hear him state any facts. Could you point them out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies