Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 10:09 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times

Advertisements

Oh looky, another Hillary hate fest. Repubs are all up in arms about her and she hasn't even announced that she is running. Mind boggling, really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2013, 10:16 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
No doubt that Clinton looks good as prez in retrospect,....
What?

Why? Because he gave not one --- but two --- plutonium producing nuclear reactors to North Korea?

I'm just not getting how empowering a tiny ****-ant nation-State like North Korea to threaten the world with nuclear weapons is "looking good."

Because of the Iran-Kosovo Scandal?

How does illegally buying weapons from Iran in violation of US Public Law and various UN Security Council edicts and giving them to al-Zawahiri of al-Qaida to be smuggled from Albania into Bosnia and Kosovo make Clinton look good?

By illegally over-throwing 9 governments?

Hell, by that standard, Obama is a terrible president, since he's only illegally over-thrown the governments of Honduras and Libya.

How about violating US Public Law to negotiate with the Taliban?

Enron?

Yeah, Enron collapsed during the Bush Administration, but that's because Clinton and Bush were unable to tame the Taliban and get the CentGas Pipeline run through Afghanistan into Pakistan into India.....where Enron had invested $Billions in natural gas processing and refining facilities, causing Enron to go heavily into debt and having nothing to show for it.

How about War Crimes in the Balkans?

Clinton makes Millard Fillmore look great.

Retrospectively....

Mircea

Old 10-22-2013, 02:58 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
No doubt that Clinton looks good as prez in retrospect, but the one thing that always bothered me was that I found Juanita Broaddrick to be entirely credible. Most of all she never sought to get a payday out of her story.

And what does this deceased person's decades old opinion about Clinton has to do with the price of tea in China?

Old 10-22-2013, 03:50 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You know what makes me sick is watching Hillary lining herself up for a run next time around and I bet Jeb will too. I'm sick of Clintons and Bush's and the whole lot of em. Even this morning I fell asleep with the TV on last night watching Lockup on MSNBC and the news folks there were slobbering all over Clinton hoping she runs and praying. I mean what is it with these people that folks slobber all over em? They are incompetent boobs. Hell she dropped the ball in Libya and apparently that qualifies her to run for president in the US anymore. LOL
You voted for Bush AFTER he'd dropped the ball in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Just reminding you.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:52 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
BTW... Hitch said this stuff about a billion years ago in reference to Clinton.

He also believed that religion is a joke. You Clinton haters agree with that too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies