Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 08:46 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you can't explain it either? Thanks for your worthless input. I'm looking for help from liberals and like usual you give none other then insults.
Sorry I am not going to comment on a removed message. Talk to Ibeginnie if you don't like it. TOS and all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 08:46 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
So basically Dave Ramsey is right and you can't refute what he said but you don't like what he said one bit so you'll just put on some stupid act like you're actually intelligent. Got it.
You've summarized the whole debate process that the left uses.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:54 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
The man in your link is a manipulating liar. When I first started watching the video he talked bad about (both) democrats and republicans, and I thought I was listening to a unbiased source. So I sat back and listened to what he had to say.

But then he started saying,

"You don't have a job and you live off the government, and the rest of us are going to pay for you?"
"46% of Americans pay no federal income tax, the rest of us support you."
ex.ex.ex.

The above philosophy's he is pushing are Fox news and Rush radio philosophies, this liar pretended to be politically neutral when he is not.

But what he did not mention is this. Those Americans he is calling "freeloaders" are working Americans who make around $17,000 a year. These Americans must pay for rent, electricity, phone service, car maintenance, car insurance, buy gasoline, buy food, buy clothes, ex.ex.

How can you afford to live on $17,000 a year paying federal taxes? You can't.

(And he hid the fact those Americans pay sales tax and other taxes.)

But "trash" like that man fight for 0% tax rates on capital gains, so rich CEO's will get 0% federal tax rates.
And at the same time they call hard working American families who have 0% federal tax rates "freeloaders."

That man is a piece of "trash" who wants to tax low income families, and then give rich CEO's 0% federal tax rates. F. that.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:13 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Mitt Romney didn't win the election, come up with a new line of left wing nut job talking points and links that you haven't worn out already Chad.
But the 2016 republican presidential candidate will want to give the rich a multi-trillion dollar tax cut, just like Reagan did, just like GW Bush, and just like Romney wanted to do.

All I am saying is this. Those tax cuts get added to our national debt, they finance the building of US factories in Asia, and they buy the rich new jet airplanes.

Why not let the US government take in those tax revenues, and use that money to pay the increases in health premiums from Obamacare. And then use the remaining trillions of dollars to pay down our debt?

That way all of our friends and family will have health insurance, and we pay down our national debt at the same time.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:13 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,969,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Uhh no. I am an engineer/programmer. I probably can explain it to you but it is so obvious that if you miss it you are not listening...And if you have Ramsey on your Altar I don't think there is any way I can talk you out of it. So why waste our time?
In the time it took you to type that out, you COULD have answered.

BTW, I've read a lot of your posts... and there's no possibility that anything you think or any explanation y ou make could go "over" my head.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Here's an idea,

Lets not hand out the following $6.6 trillion dollars (that will finance the building of US factories in China, and buy the rich new jet airplanes.)

Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

Instead let the US government take in that $6.6 trillion dollars in tax revenues, and then use some of that money to pay off peoples increased healthcare costs. And then use the remaining money to pay down our national debt.

Then all of our uninsured friends and family members will have health insurance, and we pay down our national debt at the same time.

What problems would be created with the above idea?
You're giving the government 6.6 trillion dollars, which will be horrendously destructive to the economy. And not a cent of it will be used to reduce debt.

I marvel at the immense stupidity of giving the government MORE money. At the most prosperous time in our country's history, the federal government spent about 5 percent of our GDP. Even more stupid, is the idea that throwing EVEN MORE money at health care, which is a consumption, not a production, will help the economy. It will shift even MORE of our economy from production of wealth to consumption.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
What is new about this? This is old news. Watched the video, I don't see how I'm affected.
Then you didn't watch the video.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:24 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
But the 2016 republican presidential candidate will want to give the rich a multi-trillion dollar tax cut, just like Reagan did, just like GW Bush, and just like Romney wanted to do.

All I am saying is this. Those tax cuts get added to our national debt
No, they actually increase tax revenue.

Good analysis here:
//www.city-data.com/forum/31872267-post285.html

Old 10-19-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Sorry I am not going to comment on a removed message. Talk to Ibeginnie if you don't like it. TOS and all that.
Nonsense. IT is post #3, and you said this:

Quote:
Uhh no. Math matters. That clearly leaves Ramsey out; .
Instead of admitting you're wrong, you accused Ramsey of not knowing math.

Now, I hate to say it, but I'm sure Ramsey's done more for more people in a week, than you have for your entire lifetime. And, not only that, there's NOTHING wrong with his math skills.

So, again, explain your nonsensical retort.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:34 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
But the 2016 republican presidential candidate will want to give the rich a multi-trillion dollar tax cut...
What other bits of information did you bring back from the future when you made the trip?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies