Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 05:46 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Palin voters calling anyone an idiot is pretty darn funny.
O is dumber than Palin.

Siebelius is dumber than O.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2013, 05:51 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And thank god for democrats wanting to take care of our seniors. I guess you want to have death panels for them lol
i am not going through this with YOU again. where did i even suggest anything about death panels? i didnt, you are making that up, AGAIN. knock it off.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:55 AM

600 posts, read 659,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
She had at her disposal more than 3 years and as much as $600 million dollars to build a website. And now we see yet another example of government getting it all wrong. This is a prime example of FAILED government leadership at its very core. As THE public servant in charge of this fiasco and as a steward of taxpayer money, she should be fired. Period.

Developing Obamacare's Health Care Exchanges Has Cost More Than Apple's Original iPhone - Forbes

you're ridiculous!

Old 10-21-2013, 05:59 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
She had at her disposal more than 3 years and as much as $600 million dollars to build a website. And now we see yet another example of government getting it all wrong. This is a prime example of FAILED government leadership at its very core. As THE public servant in charge of this fiasco and as a steward of taxpayer money, she should be fired. Period.

Developing Obamacare's Health Care Exchanges Has Cost More Than Apple's Original iPhone - Forbes
Yeah, right.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:06 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Watching the entire 0 administration is both amusing and shocking. The nuts have definitely taken over the asylum.

I'm old and have no heirs. Tick tock! America is toast. I grew up and lived in the best of times. People worked hard for what they had, and they had honor. I'm laughing at the snot noses who think they're so smart and experienced!

Old 10-21-2013, 06:09 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
Yeah, but Ms Sebelius knows important people, like all of the trial lawyers, who she once served as lobbyist in KS. The one and only, may his soul RIP, George Tiller, the now deceased late-term abortionist. Old George was a significant and regular campaign contributor during the first part of her rise in politics.

The company we keep.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:13 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Time to put the folks who set up Medicare, Tricare, and the VA in charge. Republicans love those plans most are on at least one if not two. Let Republicans show you that big gubbermint can work. Medicare, Tricare and VA cost Taxpayers 684 billion and Republicans love those plans.
What makes you think most Republicans are on Medicare or Medicaid (or VA)? Do you not think their are any young Republicans? Where do you get your information? Media Matters? Daily Kos? Think Progress? Where?

"Let Republicans show you that big gubbermint can work." Why do you spell "government" that way? Makes you sound like some Union Thug. Are you?

Old 10-21-2013, 06:16 AM

Quote:
In other words, you can't find it within yourself to demonize, castigate, or otherwise honestly assess this incompetent Administration, particularly Kathleen Sebelius, so you deflect to Republicans to channel your disingenuousness and obtusity.

Got it.
That's it! You've got it.

These people are beside themselves, that the opening of the "exchanges" has proven to be such a flop!

I think it foreshadows what ObamaCare will be. Nothing good. Our health care system (which was the best in the world) is destroyed. But that was by design.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If they gave her 600 million, and she got it done with 93 million, then I's say its a job well done saving taxpayer money. Now they just need to fix those bugs.
Where are you getting the 93 million figure. It cost over $600 M, and to fix it will probably take another $600 M, because these aren't just "bugs." I.T. experts who know about these kinds of systems say it was not built right, and that it may take years to "fix" it. Some have even suggested that they need to start over.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
This is what passes for reality in nutso land. Go to your corner and we`ll ring a bell when we need to hear more nuttiness.
Does the truth embarrasse little "Lefty?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies