Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2013, 07:51 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times

Advertisements

Lions are gay. God made them that way. Just like he made people gay. Why is that so hard to accept?

PS, this link is pretty gay. There's kind of a mane event going on. With 3 lions. So if you can't handle watching something you'd never see on WILD KINGDOM don't watch it. So, not only are lions gay, they like multiple partners. Wait, if having more than 1 gay partner is wrong, why do lions get more than one at a time? Seriously, that's pretty boss.

Anyway, if you watch the vid, you'll never look at a boy lion the same way. I guarantee it.

Since the vid image actually shows gay lions being gay, I put the Google link up. It's the first link, though.

https://www.google.com/#q=gay+lions+youtube

The lion King - I just can't wait to be king - YouTube
Watch that first one, then watch this one. The whole song's meaning changes dramatically.

Old 10-27-2013, 07:54 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,454 times
So your point is..........?

Old 10-27-2013, 08:01 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Simba was a male and Nala was a female.......are you confused yet?

Old 10-27-2013, 08:02 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,603 times
Being gay is clearly a choice!

Just this Monday will start my annual gay week. I'll only flirt with men, I'll be wearing color-coordinated clothes all week - along with a collection of fabulous shoes. I'll be wearing a feminine perfume, style my hair perfectly, only eat at wonderful restaurants, and hang out in restrooms trying to pick up random sexual partners.

Later today, I'll start redecorating my house, too.

I will conclude my chosen gay week by dancing on a float while half-naked late in the afternoon on Friday.

Are there any stereotypes that I forget but that I desperately need to fulfill?

Old 10-27-2013, 08:06 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,261,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
Being gay is clearly a choice!

Just this Monday will start my annual gay week. I'll only flirt with men, I'll be wearing color-coordinated clothes all week - along with a collection of fabulous shoes. I'll be wearing a feminine perfume, style my hair perfectly, only eat at wonderful restaurants, and hang out in restrooms trying to pick up random sexual partners.

Later today, I'll start redecorating my house, too.

I will conclude my chosen gay week by dancing on a float while half-naked late in the afternoon on Friday.

Are there any stereotypes that I forget but that I desperately need to fulfill?
You have to work in fashion.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:08 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
Who really cares about this besides the small percentage of the population that is gay?

No one.

But seriously, if you gays would actually read about lion social organization, I don't think you would be bragging about these lions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies