Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 01:13 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
I wonder if Ted Cruz talks to Jesus everyday, like his other fellow Village Idiot from Texas Dumbya, who claimed Jeebus told him to invade Iraq?
I'm more concerned with the liberal idiots who don't know that GWB is from the GOP stronghold of New Haven Connecticut.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I usually include Ryan, Rubio and Perry to the list. They all had us shaking in our boots.
Don't fret, you've got a few more years before you have to actually put those boot on and work for what you want/need.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:16 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I guess that explains why millions of dollars and thousands of hours are spent by morons on the left attacking those people. You people attack anyone who threatens your lazy, unproductive way of life and Ted Cruz just happens to be the latest target.
Well, you cannot expect everyone to have the level of personal ambition that Cruz displays when he is selling his snake oil... No comment yet about his con artist religious cult ...huh?

Old 10-28-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Well, you cannot expect everyone to have the level of personal ambition that Cruz displays when he is selling his snake oil... No comment yet about his con artist religious cult ...huh?
I might comment on the religious cult if I could figure out what BS you're talking about today. I'm shocked that we kept you away from your left wing talking point sites long enough to actually discuss this with us. Shouldn't you be checking Raw Story or DU to get your hourly updates?

Old 10-28-2013, 01:19 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
I think it's funny how the left fears him so much.

If they truly thought he was an idiot, they'd ignore him the way we ignore Sheila Jackson "man landed on the moon" Lee and Hank "the island make capsize" Johnson.

And how often does the looney left talk about Rev. Sharpton or Rev. Jackson, who have significant political influence in the Democrat party, speaking with God?

They fear anybody who might upset the apple cart, and right now, it's Cruz.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:22 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm more concerned with the liberal idiots who don't know that GWB is from the GOP stronghold of New Haven Connecticut.
I'm most concerned that you say that former President George W. Bush is "from Connecticut". Yes he was born there, but he was raised in Texas and identified as a Texan his entire life and political career.

By your incredible logic, Rafael "Ted" Cruz is "from Canada," since he was born there.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:25 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

If they truly thought he was an idiot, they'd ignore him the way we ignore Sheila Jackson "man landed on the moon" Lee and Hank "the island make capsize" Johnson.

And how often does the looney left talk about Rev. Sharpton or Rev. Jackson, who have significant political influence in the Democrat party, speaking with God?

Far from fearing him, most of us lefties hope he is the 2016 Republican nominee for president. The only thing better would be either Rick Santorum or Michelle Bachmann as the presidential nominee, with Cruz as the VP candidate. Hell, any combination of the three would be great. Make sure to get early endorsements from Herman Cain and Sarah Palin for good measure!

Old 10-28-2013, 01:29 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Uhmmm...no. We fear people who we think have a chance to advance idiocy-and while he is insane...he doesnt have traction outside of the nutcases. Ted Cruz entertains us. He is a clown. Yeah a few people are scared of clowns, but most find them entertaining. He is also the hero of many of us as we watch him create the chaos and dysfunction that will probably ultimately destroy the Republican party.

Most of us don't care what Sharpton or Jackson have to say anymore. Their days of having a lot of influence are gone.

Although I might not be the best source on this as I vote independent. (I liked McCain a lot for example because when he wasn't toeing a party line he was very reasonable and really struck me as being a stand up guy-not enough to vote for him after he brought Palin in though.)

Old 10-28-2013, 01:33 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:

GOP event hails ‘superhero’ Ted Cruz as right-wing Jesus
Well, NO WONDER he was so opposed to Obamacare! He could go around healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind, curing the lame and raising the dead!!

Old 10-28-2013, 01:36 PM

545 posts, read 451,877 times
The only recourse in trying to understand the blazing talent and ability and genuineness in not one, not two but three in Cruz, Ryan and Paul all at once, out of the weak force of this culture is to recognize a magic-ness in the construction of existence. These good men need to be highly esteemed and appreciated.

Last edited by macpherson; 10-28-2013 at 01:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies