Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
He knows how to buy votes from low information voters. He knows how to party, vacation and golf. He knows how to stir racial division. He knows how to damage the credibility of the USA. He knows how to devalue the dollar and turn full time jobs into part time ones. He knows how to make more Americans dependent on the gov't and increase the debt exponentially.
Obamas Legacy: Make more poor people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2013, 03:38 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,586,897 times
Quote:
It's not his fault, he didn't know:
That the NSA was spying on our ally heads of state
That you wouldn't be able to keep you insurance or doctor with Obamacare
That we were running guns with Fast and Furious
That the IRS was targeting Tea Party organizations
That Benghazi needed help as they were being attacked
That there were no shovel ready jobs in the stimulus
That the Obamacare website wasn't ready

He didn't know. He is angry about it. It is not his fault. He will get to the bottom of it!
What difference, at this point does it make?

Old 10-28-2013, 03:39 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
The point is that he is the President. He wanted the job. Part of having the job is taking responsibility for the things that failed under your watch. Not make excuses and point fingers. When my boss comes in and asks me what happened on my shift I take the R. I don't whine oh that other guy did this or that. I don't whine that my subordinates are incompetent. I address the problem accept the hit and move on.
Obama always has someone to blame. He is always willing to take ownership for successes. He should be man enough to also take the R for the failures.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-29-2013 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: Deleted quoted post

Old 10-28-2013, 03:55 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
You need to read between his lines: "Shovel ready jobs" (it's a temporary job) means grabbing a shovel and digging ones own grave while others bury them afterwards.

He does not care about others P E R I O D other than himself imo.

Old 10-28-2013, 03:56 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama's Legacy: Make more poor people.
Yeah, but there will be fairness and equality in our poverty.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:27 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Obama does nothing? Why? Well, maybe because he is responsible, they are all doing as they were told, by Obama.
That's what I think. When you work for Obama the job description means taking the blame for Obama.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:45 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,330,107 times
Quote:
That's what I think. When you work for Obama the job description means taking the blame for Obama.
Yes, you take the blame but don't get punished. In fact usually you get rewarded. Hillary gets to run for president. Susan Rice gets to be National Security Advisor. Lois Lerner gets a $61,000 pension instead of going to jail......

Old 10-29-2013, 07:04 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Obama is BOTH "GROSSLY INCOMPETENT AND LYING"
When is he going to quote Nixon and say, "I am not a crook!" Obama needs to step down. He thinks he is above the law and to even utter the words that he did not know about the spying on leaders of other countries is outrageous!

He is too busy looking at himself in the mirror to even think he has made mistakes.

To not negotiate with congressmen and women and close down our government; being stubborn and thinking you know everything on every subject is a big mistake.

Heads in Obama's administration should roll; but the buck does stop at his desk and he should be the one to say: I made huge mistakes thinking the American people were stupid; I will resign. (yeah, right and that's going to happen.) (I have a dream)

Can he be asked to give back that Nobel Peace Prize???

Old 10-29-2013, 07:21 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
It seems like falling on the sword is a prerequisite for anyone in Obama's orbit.

apparently, Obama has subordinates under him who are abusing the power and technology of the US government to do whatever they hell they feel like doing. If some one feels like bugging the phone of reporters, a president or prime minister of a foreign nation, they just 'make it so' all on their own. As to Obama... pfffft. why bother to put him in the loop? Obama is apparently an ignorant dim witted boob, let him read about it in the news paper.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:17 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
It's not his fault, he didn't know:
That the NSA was spying on our ally heads of state
That you wouldn't be able to keep you insurance or doctor with Obamacare
That we were running guns with Fast and Furious
That the IRS was targeting Tea Party organizations
That Benghazi needed help as they were being attacked
That there were no shovel ready jobs in the stimulus
That the Obamacare website wasn't ready

He didn't know. He is angry about it. It is not his fault. He will get to the bottom of it!
If he did not know he is the most out of touch president in history or he is a pathological liar . Much like a 5 year old he says whatever he wants to get what he wants truth be damned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies