Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 11:19 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Led by the defense of Jay Carney. Would you buy a used car from Carney? No more than you believe what he says I bet.

Are u kidding, i would not buy a bike from CARNEY. Probably buy a car from Carney, a piece of junk that looks good and cleaned up. While the mechanics of it is junk.

Buy it drive it, now you have many major problems with it. Tell Carney abut this. His response, well we knew nothing about the problems of this car, what difference does it make, you bought it.

Don't trust Mr. Carney as far as i could throw him, and that is pretty far. Come on now, most of us know by now, that Carney is not quite the good fall guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2013, 11:25 AM

947 posts, read 1,402,193 times
I ran a lemonade stand when I was 12 years old...so I guess that means I have more management experience than Obama does.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:32 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post

The thing is, we either have a deceitful, dishonest president who is lying thru his teeth on a routine basis, or... he is a bumbling, incompetent, clueless, incurious boob, a god awful judge of people's character, a **** poor leader, a completely inept manager, and a witless, ignorant fool.

Which is it?

Why can't we have all of the above?

Because that's what we've got.

Old 10-30-2013, 11:42 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,448,052 times
Soetoro......"Let me be CLEAR.....e..e..eh ....I was not informed until I read it in the Post...Let me be clear...I will do an investigation in all 57 States to see who was involved..... If any CORPSE MEN are involved, I will fire them on the spot....Now, gentlemen, I have a tee time with Tiger to make.."

Old 10-30-2013, 12:05 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I think the source that claimed Obama knew in 2010 was "unnamed" which seems to be the norm these days.

The thing is, we either have a deceitful, dishonest president who is lying thru his teeth on a routine basis, or... he is a bumbling, incompetent, clueless, incurious boob, a god awful judge of people's character, a **** poor leader, a completely inept manager, and a witless, ignorant fool.

Which is it?

Take your pick? it could be any number of these, all of these, or what ever those who make excuses come up with.

And that is one of our main problems, when you have a liberal mediaand a stauch supporter base, who condone the good bad and evil, we have a freaking problem on our hands.

I think truly the job was too big for Obama and yes he got in over his head, who wouldn't running this powerful Country. But you do command more respect with truth andd honesty, above lies and deceit.

Those people who condone the lying, are just as bad, perhaps they lie too. But lies only suffice for so long, because people catch on, and when they do, there is no turning back, like we now see.

Many of his faitful supporters, have now turned, because they can see, thru to the lies, and that the Country is definitely not running better under this President's leadership. How long can one make wild excuses and fake accusations about why a negative situation has happened, really most of us are laughing at you who choose to do this. you can be naive and stupid for only so long.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:10 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,386 times
I think at this point, Obama would be better off just stepping down. If he's in charge and he "doesn't know" about all the important things that are happening, then he is admitting that he is an incompetent leader and not fit for office.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:36 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
in other words obama is completely ignorant of what is going on in his own administration, yeahs thats a proper way to run a country, the top guy not knowing a damn thing.
You think he is the top guy?

Either Obama Knew About NSA Spying On Chancellor Merkel ...
quote:
This is precisely why the government’s new position is corrosive. If the NSA has the authority to behave with such abandon, potentially harming a key trade bill for the entire nation through its abusive overreach without the nod of the president, then its oversight is farcical, and the agency needs to be harshly curtailed. However, if the president did sign off on the NSA’s spying on Chancellor Merkel, that was simply bad policy, and shame on the President for being so reckless.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:42 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I blame Obama and his minions.

As Truman said, the buck stops here.

And he is yet to get to the bottom of any scandal.
and perhaps there is a good reason, perhaps he IS the bottom of all these scandals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
What difference, at this point does it make?
is that you hillary?

Old 10-30-2013, 02:03 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
I'm sure that Obama didn't know that about 4 months after Dr Ben Carson gave his speech at the breakfast meeting, which Obama attended and where Dr Carson exercised his right to freedom of speech, that Dr Carson was audited by the IRS. Coincidence or target? I think this is one that Obama didn't know about until he read or heard about it after it happened. I also think that there are people in government who would die for Obama and there are those who may have the access or the ability to retaliate against those who speak out against Obama they will use what they have.

Whoever flagged Dr Carson to be audited was an idiot.

Dr Carson makes some very good observations in this interview, including Obamacare and where it will take America. Also, how could the IRS be allowed to continue overseeing ACA when they are under investigation?

Dr. Ben Carson on IRS Targeting Conservatives - Megyn Kelly - The Kelly File - Fox News - 10-9-13 - YouTube

Last edited by softblueyz; 10-30-2013 at 02:34 PM..

Old 10-30-2013, 06:49 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355
I think at this point, Obama would be better off just stepping down. If he's in charge and he "doesn't know" about all the important things that are happening, then he is admitting that he is an incompetent leader and not fit for office.
I dont think he would EVER STEP DOWN!! (It would admit he is stupid and he doesnt want that)

THIS IS MORE BS!!!!!!! -- HE KNEW ALL ALONG WHAT WOULD HAPPEN........HE LIED AND PEOPLE BOUGHT IT!!!!!! (NOW HE IS LYING MORE AND SOME OF THOSE WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT!!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies