Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 08:18 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
"Healthcare.gov web site opening day sucked."
I'm wondering what they are going to run with the next time? "You didn't build that." Remember that one?
What have they done lately? I think of that sometimes. "We obstructed, real good." Maybe they can run with that.

I can't think of 1 thing in the last year that had a positive spin for Republicans.
Can you?
Yep.

The IRS targeting of conservative groups -> good for the right wing
NSA spying on Americans -> good for the right wing
Covering up Benghazi -> good for the right wing
Stonewalling fast & furious -> good for the right wing
Economy still hasn't recovered -> good for the right wing
Hilary Clinton's "what difference does it make" -> good for the right wing

When you're a liberal apologist it isn't surprising you can't see anything that has a positive spin for Republicans, because your confirmation bias leads you to ignore anything that does.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:58 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Yep.

When you're a liberal apologist it isn't surprising you can't see anything that has a positive spin for Republicans, because your confirmation bias leads you to ignore anything that does.
Every single one of your conspiracy theories have been debunked...EVERY SINGLE ONE. But the country needs its conspiracy theorists for entertainment value and politicians need them for the obvious reasons.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:21 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Look another bill introduced to delay.
H.R.3425 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)

To amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to delay the individual health insurance mandate and any penalties for violating the individual mandate until after there is a certification...

Sponsor:Rep. Lipinski, Daniel [D-IL-3] (Introduced 10/30/2013)Cosponsors:8Latest Action:10/30/2013 Referred to House Energy and Commerce

bet you are all for this one.
Legislative Search Results | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Old 10-31-2013, 04:33 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times
Quote:
Yep.

I can't stand liberal apologists. Glad you and I are on the same team.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:37 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The repubs got the defict below a trillion $$$, first time since 2008.

Thank you repubs for doing what you are supposed to do!
I see none of you lefties want to acknowledge this posting....

Old 10-31-2013, 05:26 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
I will. The majority of the reason the deficit is being reduced has absolutely nothing to do with Republican actions, and everything to do with a recovering economy. Now if you want to take credit for sequester....And the trivial amount it saves...I agree. Not only do I agree, but I agree that from your perspective this is a positive thing.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:45 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I will. The majority of the reason the deficit is being reduced has absolutely nothing to do with Republican actions, and everything to do with a recovering economy. Now if you want to take credit for sequester....And the trivial amount it saves...I agree. Not only do I agree, but I agree that from your perspective this is a positive thing.

LOL................the economy has been the same for the last several years.....

Old 10-31-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:

Those lefties can't believe all those posts you put here that show positive spin for Republicans. Here, let me put them here as you put them.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:05 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Every single one of your conspiracy theories have been debunked...EVERY SINGLE ONE. But the country needs its conspiracy theorists for entertainment value and politicians need them for the obvious reasons.
Sorry, but a liberal saying "that's not true" does not constitute debunking something. We have the memos showing that Holder did know about Fast & Furious when he said he didn't. We have the video tape of Lerner saying that the FEC wanted confidential tax records on conservative groups. We have the requests made by the embassy in Benghazi for additional security which were denied, and we have the original report from the CIA showing they did indeed suspect a terrorist attack there from the start. We have the video of Clinton saying "what difference does it make". We have the economic numbers showing that the labor force participation rate declining accounts for the drop in unemployment rather than true economic recovery. We have the jobs numbers showing that the majority of new jobs being created are part time jobs in low wage sectors rather than full time jobs that will support a family. We have the National Security Advisor on tape admitting to an interviewer that he lied to congress when he said there was no domestic spying going on.

You can claim they are "conspiracy theories" that have been "debunked" all you want. The facts prove you wrong.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but a liberal saying "that's not true" does not constitute debunking something. We have the memos showing that Holder did know about Fast & Furious when he said he didn't. We have the video tape of Lerner saying that the FEC wanted confidential tax records on conservative groups. We have the requests made by the embassy in Benghazi for additional security which were denied, and we have the original report from the CIA showing they did indeed suspect a terrorist attack there from the start. We have the video of Clinton saying "what difference does it make". We have the economic numbers showing that the labor force participation rate declining accounts for the drop in unemployment rather than true economic recovery. We have the jobs numbers showing that the majority of new jobs being created are part time jobs in low wage sectors rather than full time jobs that will support a family. We have the National Security Advisor on tape admitting to an interviewer that he lied to congress when he said there was no domestic spying going on.

You can claim they are "conspiracy theories" that have been "debunked" all you want. The facts prove you wrong.
These facts showing positive Republican actions are outstanding. It's almost like you didn't think to demean Democrats. Almost. Republicans take the higher road. Thanks for showing us what Republicans have done. One one would almost read this as some kind of attack post. That person would still be looking for something about things Republicans have done, vs. something Republicans are complaining about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies