Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 10:54 AM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
ooof!

just read that. the whole manifesto gets easily shot apart with just a 3 easily found facts:

A): by indonesian law adoption does not affect indonesian citizenship status.

B): by indonesian law obama has yet to be eligible for indonesian citizenship.

C): a parent cannot renounce a minor's US citizenship ( nor could a 6-10 year old renounce his/her own ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times
The nation twice decided the issue ... when it elected him President. The issue now arises only when the America-haters have nothing else to whine about.

Old 11-06-2013, 11:04 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
And Ted Cruz is still born in Canada.

Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 AM

28 posts, read 48,826 times
I think the whole birther thing is a waste of time. What interests me is why he won't release his college transcripts and how the White House refuses to release all the visitor log information. He ran on transparency. He is one of the least transparent presidents we've had in modern history.

Now that we know he outright lied about keeping your own health insurance, what else has he outright lied about?

Old 11-06-2013, 12:29 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,428,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrfinished View Post
I think the whole birther thing is a waste of time. What interests me is why he won't release his college transcripts and how the White House refuses to release all the visitor log information. He ran on transparency. He is one of the least transparent presidents we've had in modern history.

Now that we know he outright lied about keeping your own health insurance, what else has he outright lied about?
Why should he? They're protected records under FERPA and no other president has released their transcripts. And really, what would be gained by their release?

Old 11-06-2013, 12:47 PM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetpalmetto View Post
..... no other president has released their transcripts.
close.

george w bush released one page of his yale transcript in 2004 ( the exact same page had already been leaked by the new yorker in 1999 ). besides that no other president has released school transcripts before or during their presidency.

usually the demand for obama's college transcripts comes from the myth that obama attended school as a foreign student. this myth has it's genesis in taking a 2009 april fool's day prank literally.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

Old 11-06-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
close.

george w bush released one page of his yale transcript in 2004 ( the exact same page had already been leaked by the new yorker in 1999 ). besides that no other president has released school transcripts before or during their presidency.

usually the demand for obama's college transcripts comes from the myth that obama attended school as a foreign student. this myth has it's genesis in taking a 2009 april fool's day prank literally.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?
Thanks WB - I didn't know Bush released that page after the fact. And as someone else who has been watching/following Birthers make fools of themselves for the past 5 years, I understand the genesis of the "foreign student" myth but I honestly don't know what birthers expect - having worked at colleges and universities and having requested copies of my transcripts, my residency status was never emblazoned in big bold letters across them.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:01 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Obama never lived state side,, never made the attachment of being an American.. he spent his life elsewhere and his words of globalism speaks volumes.. it is not his birthplace that made Obama and his loyality, it is his allegiance and he has none for America or Americans.. it is plain as Obama and his words and actions dictate where his allegiance is and it is not with the American people.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama never lived state side,, never made the attachment of being an American.. he spent his life elsewhere and his words of globalism speaks volumes.. it is not his birthplace that made Obama and his loyality, it is his allegiance and he has none for America or Americans.. it is plain as Obama and his words and actions dictate where his allegiance is and it is not with the American people.
And you call his time living in HI, CA, NY, MA, and IL living...where? No idea they weren't considered "stateside."

Old 11-06-2013, 01:10 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I know it will fall on deaf ears, but the Tea Party does not equal birthers. The Tea Party is a political organization that believes in less taxes and less government, not that Obama was born in Kenya. Stop the f**king smears!
Too bad the Pro-tea party candidates you support are generally off their rockers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies