U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 PM

9,156 posts, read 9,834,994 times

Advertisements

Netherlands Not So Dutch Anymore - Yahoo! Singapore News (broken link)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 02:56 PM

5,396 posts, read 7,401,193 times
Darn. I thought you were referring to legalizing drugs and prostitution.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:20 PM

1,497 posts, read 4,607,252 times
My dad is Dutch and I tell you, he DESPISES that country.

It is filled with prostitutes, drug addicts, suicidal people, and LAZY people.

Not only that, the Ducth are a minority in that country now and their immigration levels are WAY out of control. Crime is ranpant, rape being their #1 problem.

No one does naything about it. This is what they want to model the US after. It is disturbing, at best.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:23 PM

11,126 posts, read 13,365,603 times
I guess the South American natives should have paid more attention to the North American natives.

I implore you to recognize the Church as a lady and in the name of the Pope take the King as lord of this land and obey his mandates. If you do not do it, I tell you that with the help of God I will enter powerfully against you all. I will make war everywhere and every way that I can. I will take your women and children and make them slaves....The deaths and injuries you will receive from here on will be your own fault and not that of his majesty nor of the gentlemen that accompany me "The Requirement", read by Spaniards (in Latin) to native tribes they encountered in the New World

Old 11-21-2007, 03:37 PM

4,714 posts, read 12,529,852 times
Austraila is having the same problem...Aussies are almost the minority...

I'm glad we will be absorbed by Mexico. Hard working, honest people and they are registering to vote as conservative republicans when they ross the border...who would have guessed...?

Did you know that Vincente Fox's dad was from Ohio?

Old 11-21-2007, 03:44 PM

17,288 posts, read 27,517,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
Austraila is having the same problem...Aussies are almost the minority...
I think you're exaggerating just a tad there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy
I'm glad we will be absorbed by Mexico. Hard working, honest people and they are registering to vote as conservative republicans when they ross the border...who would have guessed...?
They shouldn't be registering to vote at all if they've just "crossed the border!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy
Did you know that Vincente Fox's dad was from Ohio?
He's a typical white guy. Indistinguishable from Joe Schmo on any street in America. Too bad his solution to all of Mexico's problems is to push those problems across the border!

Old 11-21-2007, 04:18 PM

8,973 posts, read 15,617,904 times
I think America IS learning from the Netherlands--many students in our public schools have "GRADES THAT ARE BELOW "C" LEVEL"-----(heh heh---Get It?)

Old 11-21-2007, 04:26 PM

13,036 posts, read 23,199,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I think America IS learning from the Netherlands--many students in our public schools have "GRADES THAT ARE BELOW "C" LEVEL"-----(heh heh---Get It?)
Good one !

Old 11-21-2007, 04:27 PM

20,140 posts, read 22,633,529 times
I hope we don't learn to tolerate this kind of thing...

Scotland on Sunday - Van Gogh murder backlash begins

Old 11-21-2007, 04:47 PM

1,465 posts, read 3,888,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I hope we don't learn to tolerate this kind of thing...

Scotland on Sunday - Van Gogh murder backlash begins
Pretty nice article. Couple decades ago, western countries were accommodating the villains, or should I say the freedom fighters for political interest, now they are flooded with those guys.
France is facing a similar situation. Hard core extremist from North Africa have been granted political asylum in the last decade.
Well...like some say: sleep with dogs and you will wake up with flees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies