Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 05:33 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
This POTUS is truly disgraceful when it comes to honesty, integrity, and work ethic.

His lips say one thing. His actions... the complete opposite.

It says more to me about the American People's apathy, than this POTUS" reality.

Do you think 150 rounds of golf in 5 yrs. is acceptable, while the country faces attacks (Benghazi), (NSA, IRS, FAST and FURIOUS, ACA LIES) DHS training, and militarization.

We the People are not doing our due diligence to allow a low life street performer to run the free world.

Shame on those that put this man in a seat of power.

MILLER: Obama plays 150 rounds of golf as president - Washington Times
Speaking of Apathy If some one fitting the description you apply to the President of the USA can become 2 time President of the USA just think what you could do as your daily/constant criticisms of the man seem to imply you could do a much better job of it..
Step right up,If a young Black kid from a broken home a veritable lowly community organizer can achieve the Presidency (twice) it should be a piece of cake for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2013, 07:22 AM

904 posts, read 687,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Speaking of Apathy If some one fitting the description you apply to the President of the USA can become 2 time President of the USA just think what you could do as your daily/constant criticisms of the man seem to imply you could do a much better job of it..
Step right up,If a young Black kid from a broken home a veritable lowly community organizer can achieve the Presidency (twice) it should be a piece of cake for you.
You clearly don't understand that Presidents are picked, not elected.

I'll give you one better. My 12 yr. old could do a better job, and be more honest.

This POTUS is a sleeper cell Marxist/Satanist.

History will prove this, and it is to our shame.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:25 AM

904 posts, read 687,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
It is arrogant and stupid to think that conservatives think Bush was a bad president. I have never heard a conservative think Bush was bad. As a matter of fact, most conservatives wish he was still president.
You don't know many Conservatives. And i know liberals that would still prefer Bush, over this hack.

Sadly they both suck. The American people let the Elite pick the top 2... it's never up to the sheep, to choose the shepherd in this new world order society.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:55 AM

23,867 posts, read 24,099,797 times
Quote:
I have never heard a conservative think Bush was bad.
You most certainly have.

Bush was no conservative, and I have a LOT of issues with things he did as President. I also didn't vote for him in either election.

And now you've heard it again. Will you ignore this post, just as you have all the others like it, the next time a thread like this comes around? Will you again claim/lie that you've "never heard a conservative think Bush was bad"?

Quote:
As a matter of fact, most conservatives wish he was still president.
If I had a choice between having Bush back in office right now or continue the downward Obama spiral, you bet your ass I'd choose Bush. I think that most Americans had it much better under Bush than they have under Obama, and there's no question that Bush was a true leader and at least tried to bring people together, while Obama has done everything he can to divide people. That's what his entire career has been about, and he didn't switch modes once he got to the white house. He's all about division, and that's not good for the country.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:

I'll give you one better. My 12 yr. old could do a better job, and be more honest.

WOW, so far out there its actually entertaining..

Old 11-12-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
. it's never up to the sheep, to choose the shepherd in this new world order society.
Who would you choose to run the country?

Old 11-12-2013, 04:00 PM

408 posts, read 607,317 times
Quote:

History will prove you are a tin-foil hat wearer. Your descendants will seldom speak of your silly beliefs at the dinner table.

''Remember uncle NoObama, guys?''

''Honey, not now please. If you don't have anything nice to say...''

Old 11-12-2013, 04:04 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
He's all about division, and that's not good for the country.
Amen to that. And what's interesting is how many people like the divisiveness...as long as Obama is somehow sticking it to the GOP, they like it, no matter how bad it is in the long run for this country.

Old 11-12-2013, 04:39 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,446,358 times
Quote:

really? satanist? lol....

Old 11-12-2013, 04:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,000,767 times
Quote:
In honor? Please, he was told to stop because it looks disgraceful because a war he stated was going bad and he was out playing golf. The only honor Bush had was the honor to take a crap load of vacations.
Osana bin Laden started that war. Why do you oppose fighting terrorism?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies