Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 03:01 AM

744 posts, read 1,091,433 times

Advertisements

LOL! This just brings credence to my earlier post that in 20 years, teabaggers will be holding signs at their rallies that will read: "KEEP YOUR GOVERNMENT HANDS OFF MY OBAMACARE!"

As usual, I was right.

In shift, GOP wants ObamaCare fix | TheHill

Old 11-11-2013, 03:29 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times
Default GOP shifts strategy, now wants to "fix" Obamacare

I don't think so.

http://thedailybanter.com/wp-content...acare_lies.jpg

House speaker recently said they weren't going to touch it.

Don't believe everything you find on a blog.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:37 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Default Pubs must change course

The GOP is in a position where they have to do something different than what they've been doing for the last 20 years. They fight affordable health care, even do all they can to try to make it fail. But the reality is that it will be a resounding success once it's up, running, and working as intended.

They can either continue to fight it, continue to lose, and continue their free fall. Or, they can do what they can to help make it work, and be a part of something good for a change.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:32 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,059 times
they need to back off and let obama continue with his epic disaster.
they need to make every democrat jump up and support it and reaffirm their undying love and support for chicago jesus.
when the rest of the obama leg-humpers realize how much obama and minions lied about "if you like it, you can keep it"
only the true parasites and freeloaders will continue to support the idiot liberal politicions.

which happens to work out to 47% of the people

Old 11-11-2013, 04:41 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
LOL! This just brings credence to my earlier post that in 20 years, teabaggers will be holding signs at their rallies that will read: "KEEP YOUR GOVERNMENT HANDS OFF MY OBAMACARE!"

As usual, I was right.

They are trying to make it so that people who already had health care would be able to keep that health care. You know, that b.s. lie that Obama told? The Republicans didn't say it, but are trying to give those people their insurance back. Yes, what heathens.

Quote:
Tennessee GOP Rep. Scott Des Jarlais said,

“My opinion is that this thing will be delayed or pushed back out of necessity so, with or without a bill, if you can't repeal a bad law, then enforce it strictly and the people will repeal it for you.”
Quote:
“Before [ObamaCare] went into effect, the only goal is to stop it, now the goal is still stop it, but I don't want to treat people harshly,” veteran Rep. Rob Bishop (R-Utah) explained.
You don't appear to understand what you read. Keep laughing like a fool.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:51 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post

As usual, I was right.

so you think Obama care is perfect? Liberals are so hypocritical l

Old 11-11-2013, 05:00 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times
lol.

EVERY Dem has to be forced to vote on this bill for the record and O needs to be forced to veto it for the record.

You bots aren't very bright.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:05 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
they need to back off and let obama continue with his epic disaster.
they need to make every democrat jump up and support it and reaffirm their undying love and support for chicago jesus.
when the rest of the obama leg-humpers realize how much obama and minions lied about "if you like it, you can keep it"
only the true parasites and freeloaders will continue to support the idiot liberal politicions.

which happens to work out to 47% of the people
Here is the problem. The Administration is already drafting legislation to attempt to fix..."you can keep your insurance". The issue is going to be in the congress. Republicans just can't turn their heads and not acknowledge it. Whether they oppose it or support it, they will have to act in one manor or another.

Republicans just can't sit back and deny ACA exists. That is not me saying so...that is a 10%+/- approval rating saying so.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:12 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
Pres. Obama refused to negotiate during the shutdown. The House should put a price tag on every 'fix' to Obamacare that the WH wants to pass. Let Darrell Issa decide what each price tag will be. Then fold their hands and refuse to negotiate.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:15 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,968,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Here is the problem. The Administration is already drafting legislation to attempt to fix..."you can keep your insurance".
Nothing short of repeal "fixes" it.

Why is it that liberal premises for things are always ignorant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies