Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 12:51 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,745,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Herman Cain being 50 IQ points smarter than Obama.
I know what you laughed at, I was wondering why you laughed. let's take the two men in question.

barack obama: bachelor of ARTS in political science and a JD. his career included being a community organizer and politician.

herman cain: bachelor of SCIENCE in mathematics. masters degree in computer science. his career included being a ballistics analyst for the US navy, a computer systems analyst for coke, and you know of his career as a businessman.

now tell me, which one of these men would score higher on a logic test. the guy with advanced degrees, training, and experience in logic, or the politician? see, you're blinded and jaded because you don't like herman cain. he was a goofy talk radio show host turned presidential hopeful. what you fail to see, is that his intellect would humiliate barack obama. they would not even be able to hold a conversation if it came to something like critical thinking, or logistics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 12:57 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Thread title says it all.
Does it? I'm not familiar with the "Neo Progs"

I do know that Allen West and Herman Cain were buffoons.

Old 11-15-2013, 01:03 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I know what you laughed at, I was wondering why you laughed. let's take the two men in question.

barack obama: bachelor of ARTS in political science and a JD. his career included being a community organizer and politician.

herman cain: bachelor of SCIENCE in mathematics. masters degree in computer science. his career included being a ballistics analyst for the US navy, a computer systems analyst for coke, and you know of his career as a businessman.

now tell me, which one of these men would score higher on a logic test. the guy with advanced degrees, training, and experience in logic, or the politician? see, you're blinded and jaded because you don't like herman cain. he was a goofy talk radio show host turned presidential hopeful. what you fail to see, is that his intellect would humiliate barack obama. they would not even be able to hold a conversation if it came to something like critical thinking, or logistics.
Anyone with even an average I.Q. understands that I.Q. scores have nothing to do with formal education.
A person with no formal education can have a higher IQ than a college grad. That being said...

Obama graduated Harvard Law School and taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years. He was also president of The Harvard Law Review. What is your point again?

Old 11-15-2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Anyone with even an average I.Q. understands that I.Q. scores have nothing to do with formal education.
A person with no formal education can have a higher IQ than a college grad. That being said...

Obama graduated Harvard Law School and taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years. He was also president of The Harvard Law Review. What is your point again?
the most important point was that I wasn't talking to you. liberals get defensive and huffy when presented with logic. I said that obama had a law degree didn't I? being president of "the harvard law review" is not a job. I said that herman cain would humiliate barack obama in an IQ test, and it's really impossible to debate. oh, and cain accomplished all of those things as a black man.

Old 11-15-2013, 01:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No.

Most liberals don't like Cain because he is simply a moron, West, or the same reason liberals don't like Michelle Bachmann and Louie Gomhert. He is absolutely crazy with completely over the top and inane rhetoric.
Ditto. All I remember of Cain was 999 and that he had no idea what was going on in Libya and he liked the ladies. If you are going to like the ladies that much, you better be as smart as Clinton.

Black, white or purple, West has always been known as a crazy in Fla.

Old 11-15-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Ditto. All I remember of Cain was 999 and that he had no idea what was going on in Libya and he liked the ladies. If you are going to like the ladies that much, you better be as smart as Clinton.

Black, white or purple, West has always been known as a crazy in Fla.
clinton held advanced degrees in math and computer science and was a ballistic systems analyst for the US navy? what year was this?

Old 11-15-2013, 01:51 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
the most important point was that I wasn't talking to you. liberals get defensive and huffy when presented with logic. I said that obama had a law degree didn't I? being president of "the harvard law review" is not a job. I said that herman cain would humiliate barack obama in an IQ test, and it's really impossible to debate. oh, and cain accomplished all of those things as a black man.
Did you know that you were posting in a public forum? Shall I assume that you only address posts that are directed at you personally? You're just irked that I showed your post up as the nonsense that it is. I'd say, becoming a Senator and POTUS is quite an achievement and ones that Mr. 999 will likely never "accomplish". There was zero logic in your post...just your biased opinion.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:35 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,008 times
It is ironic that it's usually the liberal Democrats who make the false claim that Republicans are racist, but yet seem to ignore the fact that Herman Cain was the most favored candidate by Conservatives and the Tea Party, and people like West are also ignored for some reason by them too. Same goes for the Governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley, who happens to be Indian and comes from a Shiek background, she's also a Republican.

The difference between liberals and conservatives when it comes to race is very different. Liberals feel the need to point it out all the time and separate people with terms and programs like Affirmative Action. Conservatives simply don't care about a person's race, to us it has no bearing, we see each other as fellow Americans, not as '' black '' or '' white '' people, but just people. We want a color blind society, liberals won't let that happen.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Quote:
clinton held advanced degrees in math and computer science and was a ballistic systems analyst for the US navy? what year was this?
Advanced degree and Rhodes Scholar--not an easy gig to get. No way Cain could match Clinton in a debate on economics.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:15 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,790,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Thread title says it all. I think progressives must be racist to hate West and Cain so much. What say you?
Nope, because they don't hate West and Cain because these two individuals are Black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies