Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 12:10 AM

229 posts, read 232,509 times

Advertisements

Ok then, lets chat about silly Hillary.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:15 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11222blue View Post
Ok then, lets chat about silly Hillary.
Oh God please don't. If she is elected all we will hear is sexism if we disagree with her.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:23 AM

510 posts, read 430,778 times
Poor little most powerful man on earth...

Why must people pick on him so?

Old 11-16-2013, 12:24 AM

229 posts, read 232,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Oh God please don't. If she is elected all we will hear is sexism if we disagree with her.
I was going to comment about Harry "brian dead " Reed...but there was a thread about him already and I didn't want to upset the kool aid drinkers.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:31 AM

105 posts, read 129,949 times
This thread reads like a Fox News transcript. There is actually truth to what Oprah said: http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/news/research/lowery_obama.html.

Old 11-16-2013, 01:06 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Yep that's it the only reason that comes to a clear mind. My AZZ, How many reasons do you want, i can sit here all day and nite, but some of you already know the same things i do.

Someone who so blatently lies and knows he is lying does not earn my respect. Looking into the cameras when he lies does not earn my respect. Someone who refuses to step up to the damn plate and take some responsibility and accountability for his actions, would of earned respect, but this goes against Obama's grain.

Playing stupid and ingorant and blame the other guy, never will earn my respect. And what't the excuse for the other President's that were bullied, their color too? Part of the job take it or leave it, and color has not a thing to do with it.

And which half might Oprah be talking about, his white or his black half, which people fail to recognize he is the best of both worlds, but some would never admit this.

Old 11-16-2013, 01:08 AM

105 posts, read 129,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Nice necro account. Kool-Aid much?

Shyte link to bogus study designed to make a case for the stupid racist whiners.
Ed, what the heck is a necro account?

Perhaps you could explain how that Stanford study is bogus exactly? Or point to me to someone who has taken the time to dismantle it.

I'll finish my Kool-aid while awaiting your response.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:40 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
Quote:

Unless it's women who disagree with her.

Now, DH just voiced an opinion...if we disagree with her, we'll hear, "homophobic".

Old 11-16-2013, 04:40 AM

370 posts, read 440,674 times
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The libs thought Obama would be an unchecked and unstoppable force. They figured that they could PC the country into embracing Obama and all his radical, left wing ideals. Well loony libs, you thought wrong. You see, America has too much common sense, something that is frowned upon in the mind's of libs. Americans disrespect Obama for one important reason... He is an incompetent buffoon. Beyond that, he is set to waste 8 years that could have been applied to FIX what ails this nation.

Obama was supposed to be the left wings ultimate weapon... An untouchable. They would cry "racist" when ever the voice of disapproval sounded. Well, America is sounding their alarm, and they are ignoring your puny PC whistles. America is standing up to the tyranny and rampant stupidity exhibited by this awful administration. Take the loser back, we don't want him running this country.

Lol
As a real left wing looney lib, I can tell you clueless andywire that Obozo is not a left wing radical. So please read and possibly learn something........ MY GOD HOW CLUELESS CAN PEOPLE BE

How is Obozo a left wing radical???? Most of his ideas are Republican ideas. Obozocare for example is a RIGHT WING IDEA.

Obozo supporters are morons too. They are defending Obozo for the exact same things Bush did .
when he was in office

Obozo's policies favor the rich and corporations.

Thank you for bringing me out of retirement from this uneducated and clueless forum

As far as people not liking Obozo because hes black. Of course there are.

Im sure there were black people who didnt like Bush because he was white.

Oprah doesnt like white people. Get over it and quit whining

Old 11-16-2013, 04:42 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
It's on the O'Reilly show now. I would like to ask her to explain the disrespect Bush got and is still getting. There was even a movie made on assassinating Bush. I guess that was just fine and dandy to her.

Opra is just plain race baiting like she always does
I can not stand her
she is a racist in the worst form
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies