Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 11:35 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"That would be obstruction of justice, which is a felony". I thought you wanted honesty?

Let me see, a charge of Obstruction of Justice HAS to be charged by the Attorney General, You know, the one who has already been charged with Contempt of Congress.

Psst, Congress does NOT issue indictments. And good luck in getting Holder to do anything.

Presidential crimes are addressed by congress through the impeachment process, not by the attorney general, as you claimed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2013, 12:09 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I swear MSNBC is getting paid by the Obama administration. Their spin on things is pure fiction.
Is that any different than Fox News getting paid to push the Republican agenda and try to pass it off as truth to a gullible audience?

Old 11-17-2013, 01:31 PM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times
The propaganda machine is an integral part of maintaining its fantasy hero, Obama.

Obama would not be, if not for the media.

Obama is like a comic strip character; if the paper doesn't get published on a given day, the character stays in the 'inkwell'. Like Bosco the clown who lived in the inkwell and appeared only when the artist drew him.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" and obama's existence proves it. A paper president not bound by the laws of reality.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:44 PM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Presidential crimes are addressed by congress through the impeachment process, not by the attorney general, as you claimed.
Congress does NOT prosecute for crimes committed.

A President does NOT have to have committed a crime in order to be impeached. See my post on impeachment according to the people who wrote the Constitution.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Is that any different than Fox News getting paid to push the Republican agenda and try to pass it off as truth to a gullible audience?
I thought all you liberals didn't watch FOX News. If you don't watch, and wouldn't be caught dead watching it, how do you know what they say and do?

Old 11-20-2013, 03:00 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
One minute, if that, about the 39 Democrats and a political move they want to call saving face.
Then off to other topics quickly.... Batman in San Fran., Mariah Carry on X-mas, Colorado Pot, The lives of the reporter, Gay Marriage, drinking coffee, game shows

Two options:
  • there is a global conspiracy out to get your party (the world is nuts, your sane)
  • your nuts, and the rest of the world is sane

I vote for number 2.

Anytime someone blames "the media" its because they hate the news and its always easy to blame the messenger.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:02 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
Quote:
I thought all you liberals didn't watch FOX News. If you don't watch, and wouldn't be caught dead watching it, how do you know what they say and do?
Duh, its on the daily show EVERY NIGHT

Fox can't go one day without saying something so stupid its hilarious!

Old 11-20-2013, 03:48 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Yeah, just like it blacked out all the coverage that Obama was born in Kenya...
They also blacked out the videos of him slaughtering a pig in the WH bathroom.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:02 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Chris answered it for you, the only time I watch Fox News is when it is on the Daily Show. I also base what seems to be trending with the right wingers on City Data tend to also be what the fear media of Fox News is talking about as well.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Duh, its on the daily show EVERY NIGHT

Fox can't go one day without saying something so stupid its hilarious!
What a shocker, you get your "news" from a comedy show. That explains a lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies