Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 04:41 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,712,666 times

Advertisements

It must be great to sit in your ivory tower, support laws that will not affect you one Iota.

It must be great to support one of the worse laws ever passing know you will always be able to get world class heath care and never have to worry about being laid off.

It must be great to support moronic gun laws, about machines you know nothing about, blind to number and statistics which prove hammers,clubs, and knives kill more people then AR15s, All the while living in a very secure house, and in very safe area, protected by armed guards.

Funny, lets talk about restricting the 1st Amendment or the content of your films, Then you would give a damn about the Bill Of Rights.

Harvey Weinstein, You and every other elitist progressive statist in Hollywood and Congress are the Embarrassment.

This outburst shows the contempt and hatred you have for this nation, its freedoms, and and values that make it great.

I will never pay to watch a movie your company will ever make, and I am sure millions of Americans feel this way.

Its great to know what you think of your audience.

So what is your take on this.

Last edited by gunlover; 11-19-2013 at 05:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2013, 04:45 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,151,371 times
What the heck are you even talking about? Did you even WATCH the clip you posted? What outburst exactly?" You must have super thin skin if you would define that 2 minute clip as an outburst. Wow, seriously. And really, he didn't say much so again, I don't even know where you're coming from.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:45 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,796,834 times
Liberals hate this country but love their big government.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:47 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,130,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post

It must be great to sit in your ivory tower, support laws that will not affect you one Iota.

It must be great to support one of the worse laws ever passing know you will always be able to get world class heath care and never have to worry about being laid off.

It must be great to support moronic gun laws, about machines you know nothing about, blind to number and statistics which prove hammers,clubs, and knives kill more people then AR15s, All the while living in a very secure house, and in very safe area, protected by armed guards.

Funny, lets talk about restricting the 1st Amendment or the content of your films, Then you would give a damn about the Bill Of Rights.

Harvey Weinstein, You and every other elitist progressive statist in Hollywood and Congress are the Embarrassment.

This outburst shows the contempt and hatred you have for this nation, its freedoms, and and values that make it great.

I will never pay to watch a movie your company will ever make, and I am sure millions of Americans feel this way.

So what is your take on this.
Bravo Well said.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:47 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,968,177 times
It's not the country that's embarrassing it's the crazy white Hollywood 1% who keep donating money to their fringe progressive causes at the expense of the rest of the country, that's the problem.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:53 PM

23,322 posts, read 17,004,800 times
An HW quote....."I know Mel, and he's basically a good guy. The Passion of the Christ (2004) is very tough on Jews, and I didn't hold back from telling him so - but he says I'm wrong about that. Before producing a film for Mel, I would have a very serious discussion with him, so that I could be absolutely certain that he has really changed. If someone is against blacks, Jews or Arabs, even if their hands were filled with gold, I would, in principle, never work with them. - On Mel Gibson"

So basically HW expects Americans to not support him for his hatred of America.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:54 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,003,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
It's not the country that's embarrassing it's the crazy white Hollywood 1% who keep donating money to their fringe progressive causes at the expense of the rest of the country, that's the problem.
yeah, blame it on Hollywood while the 1% right wingers stick their hands up your butt to make your lips move.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
An HW quote....."I know Mel, and he's basically a good guy. The Passion of the Christ (2004) is very tough on Jews, and I didn't hold back from telling him so - but he says I'm wrong about that. Before producing a film for Mel, I would have a very serious discussion with him, so that I could be absolutely certain that he has really changed. If someone is against blacks, Jews or Arabs, even if their hands were filled with gold, I would, in principle, never work with them. - On Mel Gibson"

So basically HW expects Americans to not support him for his hatred of America.
I know, and were are "Racists" "Bigots" Domestic Terrorist" "Callous" "Mean" "Uncaring" "Uncompromising" "Gun Obsessed" for not supporting him the elitist.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:42 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,817,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
yeah, blame it on Hollywood while the 1% right wingers stick their hands up your butt to make your lips move.
urbie, you mad bro? Must suck to see obama revealed and on his way out...

Old 11-19-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You mad bro?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies