Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 12:35 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,739,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
They won't. Once America turns completely to crap they'll just scurry back to their homeland. Culture certainly won't be an issue since they wouldn't have an ounce of American in them thanks to their refusal to assimilate here.
Valid point.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Argue all you want, but the White people are a dying breed.

The viability of programs like Social Security and Medicare, Dr. Frey said, “will be reliant on the success of waves of young Hispanics, Asians and blacks who will become the bulwark of our labor force.” The issues of minorities, he added, “will hold greater sway than ever before.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/us...rths.html?_r=0

There you go, folks. That's the future. What are you planning for? I know what I'm planning for.
I'm learning Spanish. The USA demographics are changing. Better get with the times.

In 30 years, we're Mexico 2.0.

I'm sorry does that seem harsh? I bet it does. Peace.
How are these good things? have you seen Mexico?

Goes to show you hate and bigotry the left has for their nation and culture.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
So to sum up your position:

Brown people = bad

hate speech = good

Got it.
Why cant you answer the questions.

Why is it a strength?

How has diversity helped fuel the world's most vibrant economy?

All you've done is spout liberal platitudes. Where's the substance?

And why doesn't diversity extend to diversity of thought?

Why is it that the same folks who promote diversity are the ones who promote speech codes?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Spanish explorers were here way before anyone else(except the native americans) and Spanish was the first European language spoken here. You might want to pick up a book next time before you post.
So sorry but the Norse bet them here by 500 years.

You might want to Google before you post.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
With your logic, everyone over 25 should be a Republican. But, that's not true, is it? Whatever you say helps you sleep comfortably at night, I guess
Who does not want

Low Taxes
Low Regulations
Free Markets
Sound Money
Secure Borders
A Growing Economy
Energy Independence
School Vouchers and School Choice
More Personal Freedom and Choice
A Uninfriged Right To Keep And Bear Arms

But then again to be young is for the most part to be dumb.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
The Unites States was founded by EUROPEANS.
Point being?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
How are these good things? have you seen Mexico?

Goes to show you hate and bigotry the left has for their nation and culture.
I didn't say it was good or bad. I said I was getting ready for a change.
So, the only hate and bigotry is coming from ..... you.
Look in the mirror.

PS, those border fences don't work.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:30 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,332,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The United States was always a nation of color.

Democrats forced segregation.

Democrats filibustered the civil rights legislation.

Progressive planned parenthood founder and leftie hero margaret sanger pushed for abortion in order to get rid of the black population in America.

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?"

woodrow wilson was an avowed racist, KKK supporter, yet is praised by the left for his progressive policies.

fdr was a liberal democrat who placed tens of thousands of American citizens into internment camps, but is beloved by lefties.

lbj was a noted racist who saw blacks as inferior, but also saw the political value in offering them assistance through the "great society".
Margaret Sanger was 100% against abortion. Learn your facts please.

Yes, she was racist. So were 95% of all white people in the early 20th century. I'd bet my bottom dollar your grandparents were too.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:33 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
What difference does it make what language was spoken here first? The fact still remains that the U.S. adopted English as its identifying and national de facto language. It is the language that the majority of us speak here.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The way liberals lament over the prospect-prediction of the death of white people with such apparent enthusiastic anticipation only confirms the fact that they are, as a group, a vile scurge infesting the body of humanity. Wolves in sheep's clothing, with a mindset that matches perfectly.

But due to their destructive nature, which includes the "self" part, they are a self limiting disease, as are all virulent diseases that kill the host.

We've survived many plagues throughout the history of mankind, and we'll survive this one too. So, those liberals ought not to chill the champagne just yet. They might just have to adjust their pallets, and settle for a nice tall glass of refreshing "Iced Tea Party".
They are the living breathing antitheses of every principal, belief, reason, at this nation is founded on.

Funny how the white liberal thinks they will be treated any difference because of their mental illness they call an ideology.

We will survive this and come back stronger then ever, and if that means we have to be "deprived" of their stupidity so be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies