Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 01:36 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I didn't say it was good or bad. I said I was getting ready for a change.
So, the only hate and bigotry is coming from ..... you.
Look in the mirror.

PS, those border fences don't work.
The "change" is via illegal immigration from south of our border. What nation in the world would accept that kind of change? How is objecting to illegal immigration and wanting our borders secured akin to bigotry or hate? The double layered wall has been proven to work by cutting illegal immigration down to a trickle in the sectors that it has been erected on our southern border.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:43 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
LOL, white people are not a "dying breed." It is just that Asians (a very diverse group of people) and "Hispanics" (also a very diverse group of people that can be of any race) are growing rapidly primarily through immigration, in light of falling birthrates even among Hispanics.

Birthrates rise and fall throughout history, time and place. The black birthrate decades ago was negative, now its positive. Infant mortality, life expectancy, immigration policy, economic conditions.

For the country, it doesn't matter in the end as long as people continue to value and aspire to American ideals in general. Though I am mostly liberal, we will know we have progressed as a country when you find just as much divergence and diversity of opinion and political thought among "people of color" as you do "generic white" people.

Hispanics are generally stubborn holdouts to their "culture" (don't know why, when that Latin culture is part of the reason they have to flee where they came from in the first place, both in Europe where it originated, and Latin America).... but even after a couple generations it's like Italians and other more-recent ethnic immigrants who hold on to the superficial aspects and are American through and through.

Thank you, I mean our culture invented The Microchip, The Internet, The Smartphone, Landed on the Moon, Mapped the Human Genome(ten years ahead of schedule) and countless other great things.

As for a culture that promotes statism and submission what have they done?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Is there anything else you care about more than firearms? Honestly, for some people guns seem to be a hobby. For others, an unhealthy obsession.
They are the reason why we became a nation, We do have an unhealthy obsession, We are not the problem.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
It is a nation of color, and increasingly so. The country is moving AWAY from the Republican agenda. I consider this tremendous progress.
Well have fun lving in a 3rd world hellhole, I find it sad that you think such a dystopian future is a good thing.

This nation is seeing the failure of Bigger and Bigger Government, but then again when you live in the bay you think everyone has the same statist views that you do.

You like statism fine, leave, why should we all have to suffer?

Leave, we will not stop you.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
From a practicing standpoint it seems like many Republicans are fine with having 'people of color' in their family as seen by Mccain and Boehner with black son and daughter inlaws, and the Bushes with a large Mexican presence. It's Democratic Blue Bloods such as the Kennedys that you will never see any race mixing with. It must only be right for others in their minds
You also left these gems.

Democrats forced segregation.

Democrats filibustered the civil rights legislation.

Progressive planned parenthood founder and leftie hero margaret sanger pushed for abortion in order to get rid of the black population in America.

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?"

woodrow wilson was an avowed racist, KKK supporter, yet is praised by the left for his progressive policies.

fdr was a liberal democrat who placed tens of thousands of American citizens into internment camps, but is beloved by lefties.

lbj was a noted racist who saw blacks as inferior, but also saw the political value in offering them assistance through the "great society".

Old 11-25-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Look in the mirror.

You assume that change is good, really it is ever is.

Really you are the one who is taking some delight in the death of a dominate ethnic group that founded this nation.

Border Fences do work, if that dont then why has Mexico built a border fence?

Obama: Hey, Let's Help Secure Mexico's Southern Border - Katie Pavlich

Border Fence work, and that is why the left is trying to preventing them.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:23 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Look in the mirror.

Maybe we need to use some of the drones.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:07 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Look in the mirror.

Uh; please tell THAT to Israel, Mexico and Spain. Those countries ALL don't play nice with illegal aliens and serious fences DO help to keep them OUT. Sheesh!

Last edited by Packard fan; 11-25-2013 at 06:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies