Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 05:24 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,081,150 times

Advertisements

This guy is such a complete BS artist that he could sell ice to the eskimos.

It's Not on Me, It's on Them: Reeling Obama Shifts Blame for ObamaCare Mess on Republicans - Fox Nation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 06:03 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,297,652 times
I hope he continues doing this. The most ineffective and hated bosses/managers blame others.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:04 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,059,230 times
Unbelievable. But not surprising from Oblamer.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:54 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,370,836 times
That is a pretty pathetic excuse since {R} s wanted to give everyone a year.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:08 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,563,612 times
Its Not On Me, Its On Them: Reeling Obama Shifts Blame For ObamaCare Mess On Republicans

This should not surprise anyone. It is the Obama way of doing anything. He takes credit that he does not deserve and always tries to shift blame from himself when he deserves blame.

If you don't buy what he is selling you are either a racist or to stupid that he is acting (according to him) in your best interests, even when they hurt you.

He really is a jack hole.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:11 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,548,114 times
So he's blaming Republicans for undermining him ?
How so ? Nothing the Repubs proposed passed Congress and he didn't sign anything.

And even the liberal press is now putting out unfavorable articles on this.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:15 AM

30,279 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
On Tuesday, President Barack Obama blamed Republicans for the Obamacare mess that made him concede he would have to "rebrand" and "remarket" Obamacare, ignoring that the law was passed with legislative gimmicks and no Republican support in the House.
No. I think it was all of those people who were losing their employer health insurance that made him "concede". What an arrogant ass he is. The backlash of his lie is his own doing, he doesn't get to blame this on the Republicans who had NOTHING TO DO with Deathcare.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:15 AM

39,091 posts, read 51,283,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
So he's blaming Republicans for undermining him ?
How so ? Nothing the Repubs proposed passed Congress and he didn't sign anything.

And even the liberal press is now putting out unfavorable articles on this.
According to this article there seems to be something to it. I have noticed this sort of thing going on on this forum, as well. In as much as our conservatives all get their "news" from the echo chamber, that is not surprising.

G.O.P. Maps Out Waves of Attacks Over Health Law

The memo distributed to House Republicans this week was concise and blunt, listing talking points and marching orders: ''Because of Obamacare, I Lost My Insurance.'' ''Obamacare Increases Health Care Costs.'' ''The Exchanges May Not Be Secure, Putting Personal Information at Risk.'' ''Continue Collecting Constituent Stories.''

Old 11-21-2013, 07:23 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
It was obvious that he was going to do this. The real issue is the sheep that will believe him, like a poster here already.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:24 AM

45,613 posts, read 27,230,182 times
From the article in the OP...

On Tuesday, President Barack Obama blamed Republicans for the Obamacare mess that made him concede he would have to "rebrand" and "remarket" Obamacare, ignoring that the law was passed with legislative gimmicks and no Republican support in the House.

History...

Obama embraces the term 'Obamacare'

President Obama is now happy to call it "Obamacare."

"I actually like the name," he added. "Because I do care -- that's why we fought so hard to make it happen."

The president and his aides once shunned the word "Obamacare," at a time when both the law and Obama were struggling politically.

I think he is just mad that he had to cave in to demands towards a safer political strategy of removing his name from the policy.

Too late. He is tied to this abomination.

Either way, it seems likely that the new word "Obamacare" will enter the political lexicon of history.

It's also interesting that he will concede on THIS - which is just about his pride and political advancement. But yet, he will not concede on delaying the rollout of this mess while the errors and glitches and problems and IT security issues persist - which affects the whole country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies