Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 06:39 PM

14,799 posts, read 21,413,770 times

Advertisements

March13 2013 Oakland - Jewish girl attacked by ISM peace activists and her comments afterward - YouTube

Ironic how us conservatives are stereotyped as hateful people but some of the most hateful people i have met are liberals.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:44 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,507,160 times
They are, to a person, vile, despicable, mean, and disgusting people. We see their behavior here daily.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:46 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,718,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
They are, to a person, vile, despicable, mean, and disgusting people. We see their behavior here daily.
Hey you consider them people..I dont.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:03 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,740,373 times
Quote:
I wonder if that crazy bit** has a coexist bumper sticker on her car?

Old 11-21-2013, 07:08 PM

I just don't understand, she was very chill and cool.
How could someone be so hostile to someone like her?

Old 11-21-2013, 07:08 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,224,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post

Ironic how us conservatives are stereotyped as hateful people...
LOL! Ironic. Uhum. I wonder why? For the life of me, I just cannot put a finger on it. Why would people think conservatives are hateful. Oh, why, why, why.

Oh, I know:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Hey you consider them people..I dont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
I wonder if that crazy bit** has a coexist bumper sticker on her car?
Now, THAT IS irony for ya'.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:11 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,740,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
LOL! Ironic. Uhum. I wonder why? For the life of me, I just cannot put a finger on it. Why would people think conservatives are hateful. Oh, why, why, why.

Oh, I know:
I described the attacker as a crazy bit**. How would you describe her? Are we suppose to tolerate the attacker's behavior? If the crazy leftist intolerant POS herself was drawing on the sidewalk I wouldn't attack her as she did the Jewish woman.

This is an example of leftist behavior. Wait until we get the government they are so passionately working to force upon us all. Heads will roll.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post

Oh, I know:

Now, THAT IS irony for ya'.
Now explain why this lady on the video assaulted the innocent Jewish girl and all the other people yelling "Get the f out of here!"

The Jewish girl didnt even fight back, she just walked away and the continued to follow her and push her.
That would be the last thing i would expect at an Occupy Wall Street protest.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:28 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,753,612 times
Jewish girl attacked by Palestinian activists. The ISM wants to end Jewish occupation of Palestinian lands. This has nothing to do with American "liberals." This is Middle Eastern activists of two stripes fighting each other on American soil.

Please get these things straight. You're really only making yourself look foolish...and really mean actually.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:29 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,224,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Now explain why this lady on the video assaulted the innocent Jewish girl and all the other people yelling "Get the f out of here!"

The Jewish girl didnt even fight back, she just walked away and the continued to follow her and push her.
That would be the last thing i would expect at an Occupy Wall Street protest.
Why would I? My guess is as good as yours - of course, mine doesn't attach people's need to blow their lid and go off on others to political ideology. As usual, such instances tend to be situational and extrinsic rather than intrinsic (although that exists, too).

You know, most of us are very decent people regardless of our political leanings, but even the most docile among us have bad days. This woman was obviously seriously ticked off by something. Doesn't justify her behavior - but it's neither unusual nor indicative of political orientation. It's indicative of being a person who lost control over her emotions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies