Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 04:41 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,779,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Obamacare is more about forcing everyone to pay for abortions and condoms than it is about any real medical care.
Not "everyone".

It just forces people who earn more, to pay for their own. Those people also pay for some or all of the health care of people who earn less.

Obamacare's main purpose, is wealth redistribution. Health care is just the excuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2013, 04:45 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
If anyone dares to read what liberals were saying about "death panels" in Obamacare in 2009, feel free to click this link:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...th-panels.html

I'll even quote the very first liberal denier for you as a bonus :

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester.2 View Post
Believe me, I never did intend to read the link since Palin is such a douche' bag, why should I? There never was any Death Panels... Just BS spread by one lunatic Sarah (I lie 4 Jesus) Palin...

Old 11-26-2013, 04:51 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Yes, they would be different. Even if they operate in exactly the same fashion, they are different. The insurance companies do not deny them. But Obama and the Democrats denied they existed and mocked conservatives for even suggesting they did. And now here they are. So they represent yet another outright lie about Obamacare. Any other questions?

Exactly the way it was.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:56 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
No insurance company has EVER denied treatment to any patient, for anything, ever.

They have merely declined to pay for it.

Whereupon the hospital goes ahead and does it anyway.

So many lies, so many liberals, so little time....
So funny!

Thanks for the laugh!

You bring absurdity to new heights!!!

Old 11-26-2013, 05:38 PM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
So funny!

Thanks for the laugh!

Gotta love a factual article from Real Clear Politics The current system works much better where health care companies can cancel insurance to those with serious illnesses or deny those with pre-existing conditions.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:42 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Thanks for proving my point.

As I said earlier (and you posted several cases that confirm), in no case did these insurance companies deny treatment, or do anything that obstructed the doctors from giving treatment.

They merely declined to pay for them.

Your desperate efforts to pretend the insurance companies stopped the doctors and hospitals, is typical of a deluded leftist who has lost an argument, and so makes up new "facts" to try to compensate.

My sympathies.

BTW, you left out the numerous insurance companies that these patients had never signed up with. Those companies also declined to pay anything in these cases. By your logic, they are equally guilty of stopping the doctors and hospitals from treating those patients.
Okie dokie. I posted a link showing that people were indeed denied treatment BECAUSE their insurance agency denied to pay and somehow you turn that completely around. Deluded sure does cover that maneuver.

Are you chewing gum and attempting to type simultaneously? Practicing jump shots while wearing a speedo is not a good idea either. Quit it.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:43 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
So funny!

Thanks for the laugh!

He's had lot's and lot's of practice.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:54 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
This is inevitable and something that I do not have a problem with as long as it's not made illegal to spend your own money.

Old 11-26-2013, 05:58 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
No insurance company has EVER denied treatment to any patient, for anything, ever.

They have merely declined to pay for it.

Whereupon the hospital goes ahead and does it anyway.

So many lies, so many liberals, so little time....
And if the hospital "does it anyway," then who pays for it? Does the individual who can't afford it declare bankruptcy and the residual cost gets dispersed among other consumers in the form of inflation?

Old 11-26-2013, 06:02 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I agree with Halprin we need to have a mature discussion about end of life treatment and also giving the people the choice to end their own lives in a dignified manner. I know conservatives on here will call me a liberal now but to them folks how do you justify knee surgery for a 80 year old woman already in a wheel chair? Or like the example of another poster a triple bi pass on a 87 year old man? How do you justify a 140 billion cost to keep people alive for less then 2 years? This is insanity and it is going to only get worse with the boomer generation, which I am part of by the way.
Well that's a damn fine question now isn't it? And we wouldn't have that issue if it weren't for this ridiculous b.s. Deathcare plan.

"Oh they wouldn't have paid for that, they can't get insurance at that age." Let me guess, that's what you'll say in response?

Here's the deal: I should be able to decide if I want my knee worked on even though I'm already in a wheelchair. YOU should be able to decide if you want your knee worked on even though you are already in a wheelchair. But liberals have decided that the government should make that choice for them. Easy to say now, considering many of them are young, and they can't foresee that far in to the future. I wonder what they will be saying when it's them in that hospital bed, and the good ol' gov that they gave all of that power to says, "You know, we COULD cure you, but, meh, you're old anyway. **** off. Doctor, unplug this useless, unnecessary person at once!"

Why are liberals so hell bent on killing everyone? From babies to the elderly, they can't wait to off a few hundred thousand every year. Sick freaks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies